Mens Tennis Forums banner

Paris-Bercy: The End

3K views 115 replies 17 participants last post by  Sparko1030 
#1 · (Edited)
One more spot, and Nico will get into the direct entry.

I think Youzhny may be out but nothing official yet.

Paris Bercy
OUT: Hewitt, J.Johansson, Kiefer, Ljubicic, Roddick, Stepanek (and Moya, Verkerk, Martin from ALT)
IN: Volandri, Andreev, Ginepri, Srichapan, T.Johansson, Wawrinka
NEXT: Massu, Simon, Almagro, Benneteau, Melzer

And I hope the rumor isn't true that if he has to qualify, he won't play at all. I'll be very disappointed in him if he did that. :rolleyes:

#2 ·
Re: Paris-Bercy: Make The Last One Count! And One More To Direct Entry!

One more spot, and Nico will get into the direct entry.

I think Youzhny may be out but nothing official yet.

Paris Bercy
OUT: Hewitt, J.Johansson, Kiefer, Ljubicic, Roddick, Stepanek (and Moya, Verkerk, Martin from ALT)
IN: Volandri, Andreev, Ginepri, Srichapan, T.Johansson, Wawrinka
NEXT: Massu, Simon, Almagro, Benneteau, Melzer

And I hope the rumor isn't true that if he has to qualify, he won't play at all. I'll be very disappointed in him if he did that. :rolleyes:
Davydenko and Grosjean are a little injuried too.

Why did he sign up for the qualy then if he doesn't want to play them ?

#3 ·

well Alx and NicoFan, that's what Papa Massu said and the one that signed up for the quallies was Nico so we don't know nothing for sure, although I'm worried 'cause maybe it could be for the pain that he felt yesterday or I don't know :shrug: ... I'm more worried now :awww:

oh and also the other one that could drop out would be Monfils, I thought that it was almost for sure but now someone is saying that he has some hope to play in Paris so who knows :p

#4 ·

I think Nico will get into the direct entry for sure.

Many players withdraw from Paris and are injured at this time of the year.

I think that even Federer might withdraw if he wins Basel. :shrug:

#6 ·

yeah I think that he will enter directly, I mean is just one more spot :shrug:

#8 ·

Fergie please call your soulmate and tell him that he should skip Paris, he'd win in Shangai so I don't see the difference :lol:

#9 ·

Fergie please call your soulmate and tell him that he should skip Paris, he'd win in Shangai so I don't see the difference :lol:
He needs this MS for his collection :p

But I'm sure that Youzhny will not play :sad:

#10 ·

he already has to many of those in his collection :lol: ... oh well if you don't want your soulmate out, you have to sacrifice Youzhny :p

#11 ·

Yeah, because I don't know if my soulmate will be healthy for this part of the season the next year again :p ... And my poor Misha twisted his ankle like Monfils :sad:

#12 ·

well I don't like your Misha but it's not nice that he twisted his ankle ... and your soulmate wouldn't be healthy the next year?? why?? :lol:

#14 ·

he will be fine and adding more titles to his collection :lol:

#17 ·
#18 ·

:woohoo: great news !!!!! (btw in Lyon he trained hard for bercy on a specific court with the same surface as in Bercy....The lyon courts tournaments are a bit different from bercy...except one training court)but so sad for my Gaston....

#20 ·

:haha: ok ok just for now I like Youzhny :p

Gaston out?!?!?! :eek: OMG!!! these boys are going to kill me :p ... but great great news Val!!! thank you soooo much!!! :hug:

See NicoFan!! stop beign mad with mi vida :angel:

ALLEZ NICOOO!!!!! :rocker2:

#22 ·
Re: Paris-Bercy: Make The Last One Count! Nico Is Into The Direct Entry! Whoo hoo!!

I'm sorry for the players who are out-esp Gaston and Baggy but I am soooo happy Nico is IN!!!! :D ( of course now we will never know if he would play the qualies but maybe that's just as well...;) )

#25 ·
Re: Paris-Bercy: Make The Last One Count! Nico Is Into The Direct Entry! Whoo hoo!!

The draw ... the nightmare that never ends :rolleyes:

I don't even know if this is good or not, at least he has beaten Hrbaty before and I think that Hrbaty isn't playing that good lately, of course that that could change

Thanks for the info Alx

ALLEZ NICOOOO!!!!!

#28 ·

I'm going to Bercy tomorrow until wednesday with Eléa :)
:wavey: See you soon and allez Nico !!!!! (I'll cheer him for you all ;) )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.