Mens Tennis Forums banner

ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd!

103K views 1K replies 100 participants last post by  Eden 
#1 · (Edited)
I think it would be cool to start this topic! let's keep it active!!! and I begin!

Attachments

See less See more
#912 ·
1st pic---GUGA with davis cup team 9/20/07

2nd---same time 9/11/07

Attachments

#915 ·
Thank you EDEN and Lee for the GUGA welcome , appreciate it :)

#916 ·
Thought I would post some fabulous GUGA pics before the Latin Grammys start.....

I hope there is at least ONE that yall have not seen :)

Attachments

#917 ·
sweet guga

Attachments

#918 ·
some great memories

Attachments

#919 ·
good nite to all

Attachments

Reactions: Eden
#923 ·
New pics of THE GUGA!!!!!!! :)

Guga sings with Fagner in Prize IGK Ídolo of the Brazilian tennis comes back to train in the next week toward season 2008 YEA!!!!!

Guga e sua mãe, dona Alice Kuerten, querem que o Prêmio se torne um marco do instituto que leva o nome do tenista

Gustavo Kuerten não resistiu e cantou "Noturno" ao lado de Fagner na festa do Prêmio IGK, na noite desta segunda-feira

Attachments

#925 ·
This guy Marco always takes great pics.... brazuca5copas should know about him I think ;).. He is a professional fotog and goes to all the events etc in Floripa...

Here are some pics I found last week....You have to search his site to find GUGA but it gets easy after you go there awhile!!!

ENJOY!!!

http://www.marcocezar.com.br/

Attachments

#926 ·
Same place....some of these are of Leticia (Rafeal's wife) GUGA and Leticia etc!

Attachments

#931 · (Edited)
More pics from Lemonde Guga Kuerten - Pirata (seems like a huge party)

where the 2 Leticia's where at!

Others.....

Attachments

#932 · (Edited)
#933 ·
Gustavo Kuerten already trains in Florianópolis with uniform manufactured for the Italian mark. It must come back to play in briefing

''Gustavo Kuerten já treina em Florianópolis com uniforme fabricado pela marca italiana. Ele deve voltar a jogar em breve''

SEEMS to be new pic and it seems he is back with DIADORA clothing

#934 ·
Yes yes yes I am just giddy with excitement that GUGA is practising for 2008 I SO HOPE his body holds up and lets him perform well!!

DA-HLE GUGA!!!

Com a Diadora, Guga venceu seu primeiro Grand Slam - Divulgação Marcelo Ruschel / SetStudio

#935 ·
Guga participa de jogo de futebol

Florianópolis, 06/01/2008 - Tenista Gustavo Kuerten passou em branco na partida contra atores da Globo

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.