Mens Tennis Forums banner

**Will the world end.......on December 21st 2012??

***Countdown to 2012 Doomsday.....will it happen?

9K views 179 replies 61 participants last post by  gulzhan 
#1 · (Edited)
On 21st December 2012, will the world end??

Here's the countdown - http://www.2012supplies.com/countdown.html

Enjoy your lives while you can people.....

....because you should be doing that anyway :yeah:

We will be long dead before any meteor comes crashing to Earth bringing hellfire and doom to everything......anyway counting down to this dud armageddon :yippee:

See you all on December 22nd 2012 :wavey:

#150 ·

Folks, this is Hania Lee, from Australia.
Hania Lee has one of the best voices I've ever heard. She made this beautiful song, she deserves the song to be listened.

I love her voice, I first heard her in an online videogame and i Was like "Woh... What a voice, damnit".

Respect to this amazing person.

#151 ·
The Knicks and Thunder have been great entertainment so far. Been so impressed by the Knicks cos they're doing it without signing any established superstars, just tweaked the team that Melo was leading and they got rid of Linsanity as well.

#154 ·
It's starting to spit with rain.. here we go. I'm holding my nearest and dearest close.

Going to have to refuse my laptop's last request, I don't want to turn on sticky keys..

#155 ·
#162 ·
Fire and water surround me!!!!

Ohhhhh the light awaits.

Or maybe my gas stove is on and the kettle is boiling :p

#164 ·
The question remains, was there a time when we were ever alive?

#167 ·
I've been in a bunker since when 21st day started on Western Pacific, and almost one day still left before 21st day ends on Eastern Pacific. I don't dare look outside but is everything still OK?

#168 ·
still half a day left and the gangbang style is at 999 million hits now

not long till the Koreans push the button

just hope its quick and painless

#169 ·
The suns out. I haven't seen the sun in months. Something's wrong.

I must have never woken up.. so I'm dead and this is just a permanent lucid dream. None of you are real..

Works for me, back to posting in GM

#173 ·
Somehow the year 2000 apocalypse had more charm to it. There were parties, fireworks, and you could never tell which firework was actually the sound you hear before getting wiped out.

Weak era for apocalypses

#177 ·
A Billion views on Gangnam style..

21/11/12 went from the date Mankind got wiped out, to the date Mankind finally confirmed that it deserved to get wiped out

Reactions: kinski76
#179 ·
As expected.

Good to see PSY with a billion views too. Nice one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.