Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

133K views 5K replies 40 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
:unsure: Idemo?

#908 ·
Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4 - Waiting for clay season, you know...

Trolling should never be too obvious. Besides, it is fun :D
I agree, as long as the target is not reduced to tears :lol:

(which happens quite often methinks :sad:)

#794 ·

How do you multiquote like that and how long does it take you to learn it? I tried yesterday but it took way too much time and today I tried but failed :lol:...

Our rules with commas are very strict too, that's what confuses me.

IncrediBale, which sport are you following?

I tend to not recognize people who troll or misunderstand serious posters for trolls :sad:

#798 ·

How do you multiquote like that and how long does it take you to learn it? I tried yesterday but it took way too much time and today I tried but failed :lol:...

Our rules with commas are very strict too, that's what confuses me.

IncrediBale, which sport are you following?

I tend to not recognize people who troll or misunderstand serious posters for trolls :sad:
You click on multi-quote, on all the posts you want to quote and in the last one you click quote. And voilá! :D

As for the trolling, dear, that takes time and experience. Give it two months reading GM and you'll be an expert. :hug:

#810 ·

Hockey,Football,tennis,skiing,F1 :D and Im Dom :D
Nice to know your name :) and you were talking about hockey now?

You click on multi-quote, on all the posts you want to quote and in the last one you click quote. And voilá! :D

As for the trolling, dear, that takes time and experience. Give it two months reading GM and you'll be an expert. :hug:
Trying it now :D a bit more difficult from the phone...

Oh, I thought the date when I joined the forum gave me away :p i only read GM then, but it seems that everyone is trolling there :lol:

How do you make your nutella drink?

Don´t tell anyone I told you this, but oftentimes trolls leave clues as to whether they are trolling, be it in their posting style, their subject matter, their user name etc.

;)
Thank you for the insight, don't know what else to say :D

#799 ·

I read it in the article Lee posted, the one about Novak eclipsing Rafa.

And tell me Raquel, what is the nutella drink like? :bounce:
too sweet to be honest :lol: but maybe I added too much nutella. I obviously did. :eek: But with the right ammount it should be rather perfect. :hearts:

and where is that eclipse article? On this thread? why did I miss it?

#815 ·

Once you master it, risotto is the easiest, most delicious thing to cook (ok, I'm going overboard with this :lol:). I eat it about three times per week though :angel: I'll try ham and mushrooms now:yeah:
It was soooo good. I also added a bit of milk in the end and of course, cheese.

BUT, no matter how hard I try, nothing can replace past for me. I just love past. Rice, mashed potatoes, french fries... they are not pasta. I could eat past everyday. :lol:

EDIT: PASTA

#802 ·

http://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-...-Opinion-Novak-Djokovic-eclipsing-Rafael.aspx

While I can't blame Nadal for his ongoing injuries, they continue to detract from his game and this too, tips the scale in Djokovic's favor. If he could remain healthy, Nadal might surpass Federer as the greatest ever, but as the saying goes, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas."

And how much Nutella did you put in there? Do I even want to know? :p

#805 ·

http://www.tennisnow.com/Blogs/NET-...-Opinion-Novak-Djokovic-eclipsing-Rafael.aspx

While I can't blame Nadal for his ongoing injuries, they continue to detract from his game and this too, tips the scale in Djokovic's favor. If he could remain healthy, Nadal might surpass Federer as the greatest ever, but as the saying goes, "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, every day would be Christmas."

And how much Nutella did you put in there? Do I even want to know? :p
Did this reach GM already? It would be pretty fun to watch from a few meters away. :rolls:

You do not want to know. Mys sister's fault so ask her. :lol: :shrug:

#809 ·

risotto is rice. I just put it in my rice cooker. :p
:speakles: One can't simply say that risotto is rice. :speakles: :speakles: :spekles. The masterchef australia's judges would be shocked!!!! Risotto is a form or art!!

Mushroom and ham risotto. :hearts: I finally nailed the water tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.