#1 ·
hema, what a cheery note on which to reenter :lol: :hug:

get it together rafito :armed:

#1,540 ·
Re: The C.S.I. (Classy, Sensitive and Intelligent) Miami Chat Thread

Who the fuck is Falcon?
nole

:D

I think Roger would crush JWT. :eek: Falcon at least has some sort of chance. :shrug: I would love to see Falcon get some revenge for Roger's AO remark ("Well, we're not talking about the guy who never retired"), even though that was spot on and effing hilarious. :lol:
i believe you :hug:

EDIT: Scoobs, Noley has some "Falcon" clothing line or something, so I've started calling him "Falcon" (as of today, apparently). :p
we already called him that after his presser :rolleyes:

#1,542 ·

Falcon?

*piss myself laughing*

Yeah...er...no.

Of all the feathered friends, Falcon is not the one that springs to mind when I see Ajde.

Sparrow, possibly.

Pigeon, certainly.

Bluetit, definitely.

But not falcon.

#1,543 ·

thank you nole :D

edit: scoobsy, it's something to do with hunting the top players. apparently it's some serbian folk tale or something that his grandmother told him. he was either called falcon when he was a kid or he used to say falcon a lot - i cannot remember the presser but it was posted here.

#1,553 ·

Austria still leading Romania 2-1 if anyone wants to know. The funy part is that, after the Serbian spanking, we would have had to win all the reamaining quallifying matches :rolls:

#1,562 ·

A lot of Federer fans seem to like Tsonga. They share that entire "savior of tennis" theme, I assume.
i can only speak for myself but i like tsonga's style of tennis a lot. and as far as i know, only some trolls or extreme fedtards buy into the savior of tennis crap.

it's like not every rafatard is all about "sparta" or "clay monster" or whatever else :tape:

atleast i hope :unsure:

it doesn't mean anything in particular.

I just use it in a general to describe a mess, especially a large mess.
oh, ok. thanks :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.