Status
Not open for further replies.

Livescores (November 2013)

165K views 5K replies 83 participants last post by  nastoff 
#1 ·
Happy new year :wavey:

#1,304 ·
Re: Livescores (January 2013)

Only saw the last two, Murray run to a 4-1 lead in the 4th and had the chance to finish it there and then on serve but Fed played a good game Murray didn't and took it to a TB where he got a 2-0 lead and never looked back. In the final set order was restored and things became pretty straightforward, Murray found his game again and won without problems. He was always in control of this match and Fed was always on the back foot - however Fed did play some good tennis in patches where he was able to rally with the Scot, while for the rest of it the Scot was superior both on defense and shot-making.

#1,307 ·

Only saw the last two, Murray run to a 4-1 lead in the 4th and had the chance to finish it there and then on serve but Fed played a good game Murray didn't and took it to a TB where he got a 2-0 lead and never looked back. In the final set order was restored and things became pretty straightforward, Murray found his game again and won without problems. He was always in control of this match and Fed was always on the back foot - however Fed did play some good tennis in patches where he was able to rally with the Scot, while for the rest of it the Scot was superior both on defense and shot-making.
Thanks!

I have to say Federer impressed me. I didn't expect him to be so dangerous in this match. Murray had some serious hick-ups though.

Did Federer play worse in the fifth all of a sudden?

Makes you wonder about the finals...

#1,309 ·

It looked like Murray finding an extra gear while Federer didn't seem to have much left but yeah, I see what you mean and I've wondered anout that too...on a sidenote it seemed like a good idea to be on Li.s side she's certainly smelling blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.