Mens Tennis Forums banner

BBC/Eurosport/Sky Sports/ESPN/ Etc - Coverage, Moan Thread!

250K views 4K replies 617 participants last post by  allpro 
#1 ·
:D There are many threads moaning about the coverage on various channels. Lets keep one thread and post in this when we are annoyed!

Ok to start off, eurosport and bbci are going to show henman against a claycourt clown :mad: when nalbandian and gasquet will be gone :( and the atmosphere seems great in the arena too!

#131 ·
Re: BBC/Eurosport/Sky Sports/ Etc - Coverage, Moan Thread!

sophia_c said:
I'm watching that too....and Rose...the sun is shinning here....isn't it so lovely? :haha:
Well I'm not so far from you Soph - but it sure ain't shining here - quite grey and dismal actually!!!!

#133 ·

guille&tati4life said:
Why is that good? :confused: There is no chance of an upset (well, very little chance). federer has it won. Something show Nalbandian :(
Because as I've said to you here before - I personally just do NOT like womens' tennis. Just a personal opinion :shrug: - can't help it. I would rather watch almost any mens' match than a womens' one. Sorry! Agree that Nalbandian/Davydenko should be a closer match than the Federer one though.

#134 ·

Rosie said:
Because as I've said to you here before - I personally just do NOT like womens' tennis. Just a personal opinion :shrug: - can't help it. I would rather watch almost any mens' match than a womens' one. Sorry! Agree that Nalbandian/Davydenko should be a closer match than the Federer one though.
Yeah, I knew the answer. Don't know why i asked :smash:

Vamos david

#137 ·

guille&tati4life said:
:lol: support him all you want, you will just be disappointed :p

:eek: Davydenko just broke back :(

Cmon david. Still a set up. VAMOS
I'm sure Davd N. will win easily - but I have a soft spot for Kolya bless him :haha: And anyway - a girl can dream!!!!

#139 ·

guille&tati4life said:
so can a guy.... NALBY win this and the title is in the bag :lol:
Wow - what confidence................so what do you intend to do with Sr. Nadal :eek:

#141 ·

guille&tati4life said:
I have payed off Ljubicic to injure him. :devil: So... if they meet in the semis, Nadal won't be making the final.

Then david just has to beat federer, as usual :p
:haha: Well that's a novel plan - though Rafa is a bit of a brute - it will take a lot to injure him!! Is Ljubo man enough for the job?

As for Fed/David - I could say that the head-to-head gets closer every time they meet, (remember Houston 2003 and Australia 2004?) and the only time David N. has won recenty was in a final set tie-break when Fed was recovering from a major injury................ :p - but sadly I have a meal to cook - so I have to say :wavey: for now and enjoy the tennis! Nice talking to you!

#142 ·

Rosie said:
:haha: Well that's a novel plan - though Rafa is a bit of a brute - it will take a lot to injure him!! Is Ljubo man enough for the job?

As for Fed/David - I could say that the head-to-head gets closer every time they meet, (remember Houston 2003 and Australia 2004?) and the only time David N. has won recenty was in a final set tie-break when Fed was recovering from a major injury................ :p - but sadly I have a meal to cook - so I have to say :wavey: for now and enjoy the tennis! Nice talking to you!
Ljubo would be enough :scared: I hope. if not nadal might come for me :unsure:

David has never lost to rafa and his a winning record against roger, there is nothing to be scared of for him (see how i twisted those records in my favour by ignoring recent history and david's wins record against rafa)

:wavey: Rosie :hug:

#145 ·
Can the announcers stop calling this a rivalry!!!

I hate it when Mcenroe and the others call this a rivalry.Roger needs to beat Nadal more then once.I thought he played brilliant in that first set and then his mind just dozed off.He started making errors and missing opportunities.I think Nadal will always beat Fed until Fed becomes stronger mentally.

#149 ·

Nice to see 5 courts from bbci! :) This is how coverage should be for every grandslam in 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have it at the usopen too, but the other two slams are in the stoneage.

Anyway, it seems the picture quality from wimbledon is abit too bright with white. The grass looks as if its fake because of the extreme colour, and looks as if its a computer game.

#150 ·

it is good to see but do they have to show the Suigayama match. I guess it's cos she's playing a brit :rolleyes:

There are other good matches. Dulko v Laine Karlovic v Wawrinka. These are much better matches. :shrug:

But it is good to have the choice at all. :)

#151 ·

guille&tati4life said:
it is good to see but do they have to show the Suigayama match. I guess it's cos she's playing a brit :rolleyes:

There are other good matches. Dulko v Laine Karlovic v Wawrinka. These are much better matches. :shrug:

But it is good to have the choice at all. :)
Those are the covered courts, the other matches dont have coverage. Those courts are the ones throughout the tournament for the 2 weeks, apart from court 3 which they switch to sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.