Mens Tennis Forums banner

~Paulo's girls and boys cheering thread~

3K views 75 replies 12 participants last post by  Mara_M 
#1 ·
As we know Paulo gets a very "nice" draw.
But Andreev doesn't have time to adapt to Indoor,so maybe that's the reason Paulo abandoned points last week. :aplot:
Allez Paulo!
Beat some countrymen as well!

See less See more
#9 ·
Now Andreev won in Palermo,come on drinks more champagne in these days and loses to Paulo here! :devil:

#11 ·
Yeah he isn't great on HC but Paulo is so unpredictable always. :help: He needs "help". :aplot:
Go baby! :smooch:

#13 ·
i want to say good luck paulo but i have 2 reasons not to:
1:sandee will kill me:armed:
2:igor is pretty good
anyway..i like both,so if phm will def igor,i will cheer him:D!

#14 ·
Like my Marat and Paulo girl said, :aplot: Andreev won last week already,this week is for Paulo. :inlove: I will kill you if you don't cheer for him lol. :nerner:

#16 ·
ok juanical..i will choose as my favorit the winner of this match:yeah:!

#17 ·
:lol:

i am not sure whethere the girl is me who will be killed by you if she wouldnt cheer for paulo guy :eek:

:lol: if it is me, right, you know, every time even if i knew maybe he would lose, i still gave out my money around just to make some luck strength :haha:

but but if Igor guy is too excellent, dont put any pressure on him, he just a young guy ;)

#18 ·
I only said that to Mara, :rolls: but I think it's suitable for you Marat and Paulo girl too. :aplot: Mara,either me or Sandee will kill you! :haha:

#20 ·
juanical,sandee will kill me anyway..she has the impression i :inlove: igor,and how she was :inlove: with him last year she thinks i will stole her phm:rolleyes:!whateva';)!

#23 ·
linus..do u like andreev?

#25 ·
paulo is u're bf too?god this guy should split in a lot of pieces to satisfy all of u:lol:!linus..see u on igor's thread;)!

#26 ·
oh, dear :kiss:

you see 'forever' not 'bf' plz :lol: i would like to see he belongs to whom gal, it doesnt matter, i dont need to get some pieces, omg, you so cruel :lol:

i know these days you are happy on Igor guy's thats good :hug: me enjoy him for a long time, so peace more fits me perhaps :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.