#1 ·
*Attempting to reconnect...* :rolleyes: :banghead:

#2 ·
Re: The Deserted Chat Thread

yessssssssss 2-0 :inlove:

i see jm on msn:D

#11 ·

adamski :smooch: how badly are you going to hate playing qualies in memphis because of me? :D :hug:
I just hope we get into qualies and we're not alternates :lol: :hug:
adam are u on msn too=?
why after we know eachother since '05 i never add u:speakles:can i?:angel:
I don't have many MTF people on msn, I use it mainly to speak to friends from London. I don't go on it that much nowadays anyway :p you can get my address of JM if you want and add me though ;)
Thanks :hug: But football? :spit: We had the best football team in 2004 when we qualified for the Euro Cup. It's been downhill since...
You're not doing too badly, no?

Does Marian Pahars still play? :worship:
OK, this is official. This stream sucks all kind of horrible, dirty things :(
And this is a beatdown, anyway :shrug:
Hopefully a bagel :banana: :angel:

#5 ·

adam are u on msn too=?
why after we know eachother since '05 i never add u:speakles:can i?:angel:

#6 ·

She's still young, it was probably just nerves on the big stage.

Latvia are improving in most sports, their football team isn't bad nowadays either.

Have a great time in Rotterdam btw :hug:
Thanks :hug: But football? :spit: We had the best football team in 2004 when we qualified for the Euro Cup. It's been downhill since...

evita will u go alone?:p
Yeah, no one's crazy enough to go with me :p :lol: But I have a friend in NL to stay with so it's fine.

#8 ·

cioa wilde :hug:

good to know evita..already is not so cool trip alone but glad u have a friend there:D

6/3 3/0...quickly the boy:aplot:

#10 ·

OK, this is official. This stream sucks all kind of horrible, dirty things :(
And this is a beatdown, anyway :shrug:

Bye WG :hug:

The guy who runs downtheline.com called Fed fans Fedophiles :rolls:

#37 ·

oh, i meant to tell you - i was talking my uber cute niece and nephew yesterday :inlove: they had both just finished seeing harry potter 3. it was SO CUTE to hear their views (remus is my nephew's favorite and my niece was telling me about the things she found very different from the books :lol:)
:awww: Perfect opportunity for a Harry Potter lolcat :D

As for tankman, don't understand people who bother answering him. An english proverb that fits what I want to say, "he that lies down with dogs shall rise up with fleas." BTW, it has italian origin, "chi va dormir con i cani, si leua con i pulici."
:rolls:

In other news, as if we needed any more proof of my tennis knowledge ---> http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=7590874&postcount=108

Add that one to me for your thread Metis :worship:
:lol:

Berdych :spit:

How was everyone's weekend/Monday? I was at Niagara falls this weekend. :rolls:
Isn't it a bit too cold right now for such a trip? :unsure:

This is true, Evita. The American side is nowhere near as impressive as the Canadian side. In fact, I think few people bother with the American side very much. I've been on many occasions myself - I live quite close. We went up because there is an indoor water park which we took the kids to.
OK that explains it. :p

I haven't been there yet even though I have been living on the EC for six years or so. The Indians have a funny name for these kind of touristy places in the US. They call them "Patel points". Patel is a generic name for an Indian. And Patel points are places where Indians visit first thing when they go to US, take pictures and send them back home to boast about
I lived in Boston for even longer and I've never been to the Niagara Falls either. :rolls:

Now, does anyone have any advice about Rotterdam? I've never been to a tennis tournament before. Most likely I'll be going alone. What should I take with me? What should I do/not do? What are the most important things to remember?
The first time I watched tennis live (US Open 07) I was too excited to pay attention to the actual tennis in the beginning. I first watched Nalby-Ferru (double :hearts:) so I guess that was one more reason to be distracted. :D

You should make a big sign with something original and when they show you on the big screen flip it over and have "MTF Rafa chat rules" on the other side. :D

Good luck. Am I the only one here who hasn't seen Dimitrov play? I'll have to youtube him later.
I haven't seen him either but I'm looking forward to it!

quiz went well. i need a relieved smiley but i suppose :drink: will do.
Congrats!

Metis, don't you have AMS TV? It's on it
:eek: I had no idea! I hadn't been to that website since TMC. They start streaming on Thursday though. Are you sure the extra events are included in the original subscription? I have the suspicion you have to pay extra...

The guy who runs downtheline.com called Fed fans Fedophiles :rolls:
:tape:

#12 ·

adam,alex told me that play dubai could be arisk,coz there are a lot of point and i could be an alt:sad:what do u think?

ok maybe i'll add u;)

#21 ·

adam,alex told me that play dubai could be arisk,coz there are a lot of point and i could be an alt:sad:what do u think?

ok maybe i'll add u;)
Well you already committed so if you switched somewhere else now you'd be a Late Entry and would probably be well down the entry list. You may as well wait until the entry list closes on Sunday and see where you are :awww:

Can't believe Murray just blew the bagel :retard: :retard: :retard:

#15 ·

15-30 :scared: holllllllllllllllllllld

#19 ·

5-1 :(

edit

5-2 :mad:

#23 ·

ole ole ole ole
63 62

this is the first time a man...make me happy in a very quickly time:devil::p
andy:hearts::worship::worship:

btw must be a 6/0 :(

#30 ·

italy-brazil nice start : o: o :eek: :eek:

cheryl!!!show yr happiness for andy win!!!:ras:

#35 ·

snoo:sad:

italy has 12 mugs on the court

#38 ·

Metis, you still have a Rafa avi :speakles: I should change mine back to Rafa. Joshua Bell has been there long enough. :D

And yes, you have to pay extra to get Rotterdam. At this very moment, I'm trying to get my boss to upgrade my account so I can watch Rotterdam. :rolls:

Cross your fingers. :p

#125 ·

Hey look! Roger is here:

He's all alone. :awww: Also, he's not quite as hairy as Federer.

Metis, is he still crying?
:lol:

I think all this time Rogi might just have been a regular guy in GOAT's clothing

Second.

:rolls:

I want to use that crying gif in GM. Off to look for an opportunity.
:D

Rogi has written a new book-

:haha:

Linda, that 1st book should be in 3-4 volumes or something. Didn't you read how RF.com servers crushed down because all the fan support that Roger received
More people were sad for him than happy for Rafa. I'm not surprised the RF servers crashed. I'm sad for the servers now. :sad:

How about this followed by 'AO - RG - Wimbledon'?

:worship: This is as good as Michelangelo's David. Wait....It's actually better because a fatigued flower grabber beating a GOAT in a five-set grand slam final is more impressive than David taking out Goliath, no?

I feel we are gloating too much
No you don't. You just don't want to alienate any Fed fans around here. ;)

:worship: No words.

I feel we did not do enough in the immediate aftermath.
Yes! It was like a damn wake in here! Our kid wins his sixth grand slam title (his first on HC) at the age 22, and it was like:

Not even Rogi mocking can lure BD in
Oh yes it can, particularly if you lead the charge.

I'm just using MTF for vbetting at this point. I hope to be back in the thread in four or five weeks, though. I sometimes lurk here, but when I do I basically just scan for Metis' MQs and Linda's graphics/YT links.

If we're going to be the borg, I would like to be this one please.

I approve.

Let's see...Endorsement of Roger-bashing....Unnecessary Britpop YT video....Anything else? Oh, I should be going to both San Jose SFs. (It's on Valentine's Day--this required an ungodly amount of coaxing. :() I'd love to see Dent and Sam, but I'm not holding my breath. I won't have my digital camera because I loaned it to someone, and I won't get it back until six days after the matches. Fug. :mad:

:wavey:

EDIT: I miss JM....Oh, and also JayJay--he wasn't around at all during the NFL postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.