Mens Tennis Forums banner

PYW 2009 Challenger organizers committment thread

6K views 59 replies 9 participants last post by  FilipeMB 
#1 ·
Here is a thread to committ to run or co-run a PYW challenger tournament in 2009.

#2 · (Edited)
2009 organizers:
week4-Heilbronn, Germany:
week4-Carson, California, USA: Ozone and Vamos Vinchinzo
week4-Bucaramanga, Colombia: FilipeMB
week5-Dallas, Texas, USA: Ozone and Vamos Vinchinzo
week5-Wroclaw, Poland: Stancho123
week5-Burnie, Australia: FilipeMB
week7-Belgrade, Serbia:
week7-Tanger, Morocco: FilipeMB
week8-Besancon, France:
week8-Meknes, Morocco:
week8-Melbourne, Australia:
week8-Wolfsburg, Germany:
week9-Humacao, Puerto Rico:
week9-Begramo, Italy:
week9-Cherbourg, France:
week10-Rabat, Morocco:
week10-Santiago, Chile:
week10-Kyoto, Japan:
week11-Sunrise, California, USA: Ozone and Vamos Vinchinzo
week11-Bogota, Colombia:
week11-Bangkok, Thailand:
week11-Marrakech, Morocco:
week11-Caltanissetta, Italy:
week12-Jersey, Great Britain:
week12-Barletta, Italy:
week12-Korat, Thailand:
week12-Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina:
week13-Naples, Italy:
week13-St.Brieuc, France:
week14-Athens, Greece: hellas719
week14-Monza, Italy:
week14-Baton Rouge, Lousiana, USA: Ozone and Vamos Vinchinzo
week14-San Luis Potosi, Mexico:
week15-Rome, Italy:
week15-Johannesburg, South Africa:
week15-Mexico City, Mexico:
week16-East London, South Africa:
week16-Rome, Italy:
week16-Sofia, Bulgaria:
week16-Puebla, Mexico:
week16-Brasilia, Brazil:
week16-Talahassee, Florida, USA: Ozone and Vamos Vinchinzo
week17-Tenerife, Spain:
week17-Ostrava, Czech Republic:
week17-Rhodes, Greece: hellas719 and ...
week17-Periera, Colombia:
week17-Tunis, Tunisia:

#5 ·
would you like to run Carson and Dallas? You should look at some of the old PYW threads to see how it works coz I just want to make sure you understand them. Would you like to run them or co-run them?

#6 ·
I would like to run them. Also, I would like to run Sao Paolo(week 1) and Belgrade. Ill see how it goes and if I enjoy it and its not to hard, I will more tourneys you need. I will also look on previous forums to see how it is done. Thanks and I will get back to you to maybe commit to more!

#9 ·
Snoo Foo, you're in for New Caledonia.

No Lets, you have to make a thread. Something with the title like: PYW Challenger:Athens, Greece-April 7-13-O Clay.
I am not sure where you post them. It will either be in the PYW Forum(a seperate Challengers sub-forum could be made), or in the challenger forum.

#10 ·
Also, now that all of the week1 challengers have organizers, people can committ to assist them now if they want.

#15 ·
In about a week. I'll notify you. Probably when MD is released I believe. Sexysova, could you please correct me if I am wrong.

#39 ·
I have the same question? Where do we open the thread and make the posts???? In the Challenger Series forum theres a sub-forum of PYW but it doesn't have any PYWs in it. There arent any other sub-forums that have it either? Where is it?:confused:

#25 · (Edited)
Can i run Wroclaw, Poland and St.Etienne, France ? I know how to run a PYW. The rules are the same as the Tennisforum.com PYW right?

#27 ·
Thanks for so much interest. I think You should open the tournament thread in challengers subforum and you should open a new thread for every round. As soon as the draw is out you post the thread. And preference only start at Monday because of late withdraws and replacements, and only post the draws when you now all the qualifiers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.