Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

28K views 510 replies 75 participants last post by  scoobs 
#1 · (Edited)
2012 ACC Early Fireside Chat (with cocoa & marshmallows). Not the Nominations Thread

2012 acc is just weeks away.

you have seen enough clownish posts all year to get a reasonably good idea of who are the ones that will likely be in contention for the top prize, arse clown of the year.

you can count the clay death warrior out. he is permanently sidelined from mtf because of ban issues. despite his run last year, he likely wont be a factor with insufficient preparation.

who will capture the top prize? there are many who say this is a weak era but plenty of clowns have emerged this year. could this year bring first time finalists who are also first time acc contestants?

here is last year's contest. check it out.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=193383

you have the floor. have at it and have fun.

warm hot cocoa and MUGS for all.

See less See more
#254 · (Edited)
Re: 2012 Pre-ACC Chat Post

I nominate Ljubica, Eve, Evita, bad gambler, Betty, Nathalia, scarecrows
:haha: The rare moments like these put GSMNadal as the 2nd most OKish Nadulltard after Groove. It's rare but for that tardbase, it's still an amazing accomplishment.

Btw, GSMNadal do not try to sell yourself short as you were advised. You are at least my equal. I just have more time to waste on MTF.

#255 ·

orka_n is also near the peak. His constant longing for Soderling coming back is overboard and the Rafa hate never goes away when the legend is injured.

#258 ·

Wow durrr how can I not have mentioned this guy before???? Uses his entire Dutch vocabulary to send me some custom made insults along with a bad rep. Huge, huge clown/fedtard/arseclown

#265 ·

Wow durrr how can I not have mentioned this guy before???? Uses his entire Dutch vocabulary to send me some custom made insults along with a bad rep. Huge, huge clown/fedtard/arseclown
that's his gross name now but I have mentioned it Piss Ant is what I call him. I agree with you

#260 ·

Jimnik, my username is spelled incorrectly ;)

#263 ·
#262 ·

:( :tears: I don't get any hate around here. Not even mentioned once :hysteric:

#272 ·

I nominate Viruzz. One of the few genuine clowns on this forum (most of these 'clowns' are just trolls, not genuine), surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet.

#280 ·

I nominate Viruzz. One of the few genuine clowns on this forum (most of these 'clowns' are just trolls, not genuine), surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet.
:bs: Viruzzzz brings entertainment to MTF.

#274 ·

82 names.

abraxas21
Action Jackson
alter ego
antitennis
arm
art&soul
Bad Religion
Bashkatik
BigJohn
BroTree123
buddyholly
Burrow
Chase Visa
Clay Death (banned)
Corey Feldman
dazed1
duarte a
duong
durrrr
EliSter
Everko
fast clay
Filo V.
Freak3yman84
fsoica
gagsquet
GOAT = Fed
Grinder
GSMnadal
habibko
har-tru
Hewitt =Legend
Hian
Honestly
houstonko
hypolmer
j99
Jimnik
Johnny Groove
juan27
juz78
leng jai
Link Mage
Litotes
Looner
louie
manadrainer
MariaV
Mark Lenders
mateya
Mooza2011
MuzzahLovah
nick the greek
Nole fan
Nole Rules
orka_n
paseo
Pirata.
pray for palestine and israel
Punky
pusher for life
Raferminator
rocketassist
roy emerson
samanosuke
sanya
Sapeod
Satasonic
silver lining
Start da Game (banned)
sunset of age
Taejin
Thanos
The Bulldog
The Magician (banned)
tommy vercetti
Topspindoctor
tribalfusion
tripwires
viruzzz
vojomocart
Yolita

#281 ·

Action Jokeson is near the top

#287 ·

I nominate FreakyMan for the sake of it. :p

Anyone send a Bye Bitch gif to that email address yet?

Seems only fitting
Haha

#292 ·

Lenders also contributed the magnificient 'Thomas Berdych will win the Olympic gold' thread. That was enough alone to make him one of the front runners.
So making a bold prediction and failing makes one a clown?

#296 ·

When does the draw come out?

#297 ·

Mark Lenders and Ossie should be both ranked highly in the ACC contest simply based on the fact that they are both vicious Del Shitro fangirls. At least R16 for these 2 solid clowns.

#302 ·

Figured Hian was just a bored double account of Flyboy.

#306 ·

Totally forgot to mention Link Mage. This clown posts rarely, but his mental breakdowns when Noserer loses are epic. The most recent example was when Berdshit schooled the old man @ USO. Great example of an average Noserer fan. His babysitter club members Durr, Corey Failman and Sapeod also snugly fit the criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.