Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1

1M views 5K replies 374 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
Hey every1 :wavey:
just thought i would add a new thread for pix of our cutie Rafa!!!
hope to see some pix coming through soon!!
-Jazzy :)

#4,209 ·
Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

thanks veyonce and patatazia :hug: beautiful pics :hearts:

#4,212 ·

From Yahoo! World number 2, Spanish tennis player, Rafael Nadal, watches U.S. golfer Tiger Woods during the fourth round of the HSBC Champions golf tournament Sunday, Nov. 12, 2006 at Sheshan Golf Club in Shanghai, China. Nadal will participate in the Tennis Masters Cup Shanghai tournament.

This post has been deleted
#4,213 · (Edited)

Rafa Makes Appearance At The Final round of The HSBC Champions tournament at The Sheshan International Golf Club on November 12, 2006 in Shanghai, China.

This is my favourite!!

After Federer and Nalbandian, World No. 2 tennis player, Rafael Nadal with his uncle, Toni, followed Tiger Woods from the last nine holes till the end of the tournament.

Nadal was dressed in a Nike striped golf shirt and kept on discussing with Uncle Toni on how to hit the 18 holes and kept gesturing golf strokes just like a professional golf fan.

#4,217 ·

Rafael Nadal attended the HSBC Champions golf event in Shanghai and had the chance to meet Tiger Woods. Nadal, who will start to play open his Tennis Masters Cup campaign against James Blake Monday, said: "I always follow what he [Woods] does on TV and I really like him very much. It was very exciting to meet him. He was very nice and it was really unbelievable to see him play. I had one of the best days ever."

#4,227 ·

Thanks a lot for those beautiful pics!

Great to see Rafa so happy and smiling again. I hope he's regained a lot of his confidence today for his coming match(es).

#4,228 ·

Yes.. This match was a good confidence booster for Rafa... I'm pretty excited to see him against Davydenko... It will be an interesting match..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.