Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#1,305 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Trust me, you're better off not knowing, Andreea.

If you insist:
Wikipedia - Green sauce

My german family makes the Frankfurter variety around Easter time. :bolt:
The Italian variety sounds yummy :drool:

The german one, otoh.....:unsure:

But with white chocolate? :cuckoo:

#1,306 ·

I nearly puked just by reading! Connecting Switzerland with this chocolatish nightmare, is simply pervert. white chocolate is no real chocolate to begin with...

I bet any day, that if I treat any of you with first quality Swiss chocolate (not talking about the cheap super-market stuff we ship to foreign countries), you would admit that it is the best thing you ever ate.

This includes ober-hasser gago

#1,308 ·

I nearly puked just by reading! Connecting Switzerland with this chocolatish nightmare, is simply pervert. white chocolate is no real chocolate to begin with...

I bet any day, that if I treat any of you with first quality Swiss chocolate (not talking about the cheap super-market stuff we ship to foreign countries), you would admit that it is the best thing you ever ate.

Please feel free to treat me to this heavenly chocolate anytime you want :worship: I have my own favorite Latvian chocolate that I've been buying for many years but I'm open to the suggestion that Swiss chocolate might be better. I don't think I've ever tried it.

#1,313 ·

I see you remain painfully clueless on what real chocolate is.

Swiss "chocolate" is as vastly overrated as American "cheese".

#1,316 ·

I see you remain painfully clueless on what real chocolate is.

Swiss "chocolate" is as vastly overrated as American "cheese".
Gago the chocoxpert :drink:

Americans don't have cheese, they have industrially coagulated milk, a flavorless cheese hoax that brings tears to my eyes.

#1,315 ·

Haha what a day for coward gago to show up again... Rafa shouldn't suck so often :awww:

As about chocolate, don't talk about what you're clueless about, we're not referring to the likes of milka, rather some stuff I'm afraid you can't afford... :hug:

#1,331 ·

IMO Rafa shouldn't have played in IW. He did well in those 3 clay tournaments, why not rest for a month before the long and arduous clay season in Europe + Wimbledon? He should have stayed away from the hard courts until August. :shrug:

#1,368 ·

IMO Rafa shouldn't have played in IW. He did well in those 3 clay tournaments, why not rest for a month before the long and arduous clay season in Europe + Wimbledon? He should have stayed away from the hard courts until August. :shrug:
Rafa said in the presser they thought a month off before the clay court season would have been too long, he wants to play, he needs match play, he's saying it all the time. He lives to compete, he was suffering watching others on TV. ;)
But now he should defo skip Miami and get some good rest before the looooong clay court ordeal. I'll be super :mad: if the Nadal men would gather in Miami again and make Rafa play. Or if he's idiot enough to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.