Mens Tennis Forums banner

Your expectations for Djokovic in 2013

6K views 83 replies 51 participants last post by  hazzard 
#1 · (Edited)
let me try this.

what can we expect from Nole in 2013? I saw this thread about Roger 2013, and I decided that current #1 deserves the thread too. talk now :)

#47 ·
Australian Open:Win's Tournament; Beats Federer in Final
Dubai.... Makes Final, Loses to Federer
Indian Wells... Wins Tournament, Beats Raonic
Miami-Makes Final, Loses to Murray
Monte Carlo...Wins Tournament, Beats Ferrer
Madrid.... Makes Final, Loses against Nadal
Rome... Win's Tournament over Nadal
French Open... Makes Final, Loses against Federer
Wimbledon...Loses in SF against Murray
Toronto... Wins tournament over Raonic
Cincinnati...Makes Final, Loses to Federer
US Open... Wins title, Defeats Nadal in Final
Beijing-Wins title, defeats Ferrer
Shanghai... Loses in SF against Murray
Paris... Loses SF against Tsonga
London: Loses SF against Murray

2 Grand Slams, 4 master 1000 titles and will remain #1 because of his incredibly consistent play and deep runs in all the tournaments.

#48 ·
Australian Open:Win's Tournament; Beats Federer in Final
Dubai.... Makes Final, Loses to Federer
Indian Wells... Wins Tournament, Beats Raonic
Miami-Makes Final, Loses to Murray
Monte Carlo...Wins Tournament, Beats Ferrer
Madrid.... Makes Final, Loses against Nadal
Rome... Win's Tournament over Nadal
French Open... Makes Final, Loses against Federer
Wimbledon...Loses in SF against Murray
Toronto... Wins tournament over Raonic
Cincinnati...Makes Final, Loses to Federer
US Open... Wins title, Defeats Nadal in Final
Beijing-Wins title, defeats Ferrer
Shanghai... Loses in SF against Murray
Paris... Loses SF against Tsonga
London: Loses SF against Murray

2 Grand Slams, 4 master 1000 titles and will remain #1 because of his incredibly consistent play and deep runs in all the tournaments.
:superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol::superlol:

#50 ·
Total domination from Djoko is coming.Jerk Fed is old,Nadal is injured and Mugray is Mugray.I'm humble, all four Grand Slams and 5 masters,that's for Djoko King in 2013.

Reactions: Yolita
#51 ·
2013 is bound to be an easier year for Nole than 2012: he has fewer points to defend, he doesn't have the pressure of expectations (Murray will have that). So he'll play more freely.

His 2013 season will be better than his 2012 season, I think. Will it be as good as 2011? I'm not ruling that out. :devil:

I think he'll win at least 2 slams and end the year as #1 again. :)

PS I've done my make-up and my nails, and yes, Nole is the sexiest man alive. :lol:

Ajde! :lol:

#52 ·
I expect him to let himself by stalked by Hewitt =Legend and I and witness our Ajde + leg up renditions with a smile.

#54 ·
I think he will finish 2013 inside the top 100.

#56 ·
Djokovic has not pressure really ?! He is #1 and needs to prove that because he is the one who is looking for glory,sponsors and money.
The same goes to Murray . The old man Fed does not need to prove anything to anyone and no one expect him to do something. He can not
walk fast we expect him to run fast and to defeat those young guys. So who is going to play more freely Fed,Murray,Djokovic,Del Potro

#57 · (Edited)
Djokovic has not pressure really ?! He is #1 and needs to prove that because he is the one who is looking for glory,sponsors and money.
The same goes to Murray . The old man Fed does not need to prove anything to anyone and no one expect him to do something. He can not
walk fast we expect him to run fast and to defeat those young guys. So who is going to play more freely Fed,Murray,Djokovic,Del Potro
oh Pepita, will you ever learn? You and I need to look for some money and sponsors (we'll get nothing but still, heh)

You and I need some glory and sponsors... Djokovic needs sh!t, lol.

#64 · (Edited)
Pep, not sure why Novak needs IMG or the other way around. I do not understand the difference between $75,000 a year which my hard working a$$ is making and all of gazillions top tennis guys make. I never will get it because I will never make that much money in my life, not even sure what to with it. Traveling would be great tho.

I'm happy people I love are all well. I have an amazing woman who I love so much. One little kiss on my cheek from her is worth more than all millions Nole/Fed/Rafa make. you can call me romantic/stupid, no problem :) ... it's too bad she doesn't really care about tennis, but I can live with it ...

#63 ·
No slams in 2013, but spend most of the year as #1, still.
This thread is not about Swiss Miss, so GIGANTIC FAIL.

#68 ·
Expect AO win and to end the year number 1.

Picking Nadal to win FO and expect Djokovic to lose in semi-final or final to Nadal.

Federer or Murray should beat Djokovic in semi-final or final at Wimbledon.

USO will be won by either Murray or Djokovic.

Overall, expecting 1/2 GS and end year number 1.

#81 ·
Federer also can upset him, but only on rare occasions when he's in Goderer mode and not Olderer mode.
That's what you would think, but if you look at it, on many occasions peak Nole still needs Olderer to blow match/set points before he can win against him. Djokovic is not in control in that matchup, unlike when he faces Nadal.

As for Novak's 2013 season, he should win at least one slam but it could be two as well.

#84 ·
Against Fed Djoko was indeed in control in that match at FO12,despite wind.You may say Fed was playing poorly but..
Further away my expertation for him in 2013 - 2 slams AO, USO, couple M1000, YearNo1.FO is still questoinable, while clay GOAT is there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.