Gonzalez, Fernando (CHI)
Srichaphan, Paradorn (THA)
Henman, Tim (GBR)
Stepanek, Radek (CZE)
Heuberger, Ivo (SUI)
Vahaly, Brian (USA)

See less See more
#4 ·
Do you ever, ever, ever have anything positive to say?! It's incredible how unnecessary that was! I swear you mention Pandy 5 times a day, and if you really don't like him so much, it's best not to always be thinking about him because it will drive you mad and I don't want you to go mad Scotso over someone not even in your daily interaction.

Anyway, I am really excited about this field! You know, maybe it doesn't have an elite group of players. It's always been scheduled the same week as RCA Champs, and nobody I personally like EVER came here. Finally, the young gun Americans signed on last year. My fave player Rogi finally hopped aboard last year, and then Peter Carter died so he understandably bailed. This year around, I am so excited because I am finally going AND there are so many peops I love here who will be here if all is well--Rogi, Andy, Gonzo, Mario, Mardy, Escude!!! I am just flabbergasted! And I found out what hotel they're staying at. :p <<That's a scary face, best describes me right now!

#6 ·
Surely Scotso's being ironic, isn't he? Surely? If that's a weak field, then Barcelona was also a real Mickey-Mouse event...

#10 · (Edited)
Doris, can you please keep your pessimistic comments to yourself. I know he might not come. I know it with you mentionning it every second in my presence as if I, even as a fan, shouldn't even anticipate it

I'll be heartbroken enough if he doesn't show, so the last thing I need is the possibility being brought up over and over with no compassion towards me

Sorry, I am not trying to be mean. I hope you're not offended with that. I just want you to know, this is how I feel, with you saying this on multiple occasions (and this being all you've ever had to say to me lately), it almost seems like you don't want me to see Roger. I don't know what kind of person you are, but I just feel that way

#11 ·
Sorry Mrs. Guga when I hurt you.
It's not that I don't want you to see Roger live!! I wish everybody would have at least once the chance to see him play live as it's just amazing. When I'm doing this it's just to protect you and others from an ever greater disappointment when you find out in the very last minute that he might not play. (So far I haven't been able to find a real prove that he's not playing and who knows I might be wrong and he really is that serious player he actually is and will stand up towards his commitments he has given before and will play - we'll soon find out...)

#12 ·
Okay, thanks, your response makes me feel better! :)

#15 ·
Some year I will see him again. I saw him in Miami and met him. I would love to go to the Open but I don't live there but who knows I hope to go to the Open some year. I would love to go to cincy too. I am glad Rogi is pulling out cause I want him to be ready for the masters. The game of the gods that he plays taxes him and I want him to use his play in the biggies not small events. He can play those in the fall indoor season. NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.