Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

WWW - Abu Dhabi - Berdych vs Ferrer

3K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  romismak 
#1 ·
I know it's an exhibition but it's Mark Lenders' first big match of the new season, so this thread just had to be made. :lol:

#4 ·
Probably Robovulture in 2, he thrives on these Mickey Mouse settings. He will celebrate as if he won a Slam in the end too.

#6 ·
Probably Robovulture in 2, he thrives on these Mickey Mouse settings. He will celebrate as if he won a Slam in the end too.
You mean like Davis Cup, on Czech soil, on a very fast surface? :lol: :lol:

And Stepanek celebrated as if he had won a slam, too, after the Czechs won the cup, so it clearly mattered to them.... Yet Ferrer beat both Tomas and Radek... Facts are facts... :)

#5 ·
Agree with Mark

#10 · (Edited)
I decided to do a pictorial tribute to Ferrer's career. It's probably still work in progress but still:

Attachments

#13 ·
My thoughts exactly.

#22 ·
Where is pusher for life these days? The forum is serious lacking his imput. His analyses are always fair, unbiased and insightful, I'd love to know his views about this match and its contestants.

#24 ·
the vulture in chif will win and use this exho as warm up for the vulturing tour just to lose against the big guns as expected in Australia. But he will be happy.

#26 ·
Ferrer to consistent for Berdych unfortunately, on fast indoor HC he wasn´t even close, outdoor in heat - Ferrer will run down anything + Berdych is more prone in wind misshitting - low FS% and so on - yes it is just exhibition, but at least you know Ferrer will fight - he play every match very intense, by Berdych you don´t know if he just came for money and vacation, but Ferrer will fight and going for win here - so Ferrer in straight sets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.