Mens Tennis Forums banner

Ernests' news thread!

220K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  BlueLighthouse 
#1 ·
You forgot to create this one, Z! ;)

I think we can let the old thread rest in peace. It's served its time. :p

#1,973 · (Edited)
I SOOOO CALLED IT LOL!! :banana: And hey like I said they would make one hot freaking couple. Aw man Killer Cahill is a man of his word ;) Butttt of course they just went to dinner it doesnt actually mean anything.

#1,974 ·
Yes, this is geting a bit weird. So far we have 3 tweets of them seen together... They'd make one hot messed couple... Ernests' tennis is nowhere right now and Ana surely is gonna join him soon and Cahill is gonna lose his nerves. LOL

#1,976 ·
I still don't find them recently spending time together that weird. Cahill is working with both players right now so it's only natural that they are spending time together. Without conformation it's hard to speculate when it comes to Ernests. I really don't think we should loose our heads over this just yet. I really do like Ana though and I have always thought she was one of the most beautiful women on tour. I'm sure she is hard to resist. ;) But like I said, let's not confirm something we don't know much about! Remember when Vika went to his matches The rumors had a field day when it turned out to just be a friendship.

#1,979 ·
I think the same Courtney!! I don't see any strangeness about this...and we don't have any certainty yet...just some twitters around!! I think it's normal to hang out with someone you spend so much time together or in the same circle!!! Maybe it alwyas happens but we just don't know (and it should be imo, it's private!!) She is one of the most beautiful girl out there,he is good looking, funny...so it could be possilble, but we're not sure!!!
unfourtunaly everybody are going crazy in Ana'forum...they all have a very bad and superficial reputation about ernests...that's pretty sad...

Anyway...i can't wait for his clay season.....:wavey:

#1,975 ·
Ernests needs a little love. I approve ;)

#1,980 ·
I agree girls, and although I say I approve I know it's not certain yet. But Dudeee how lovely would they be? Ana is stunning and Ernie is just so handsome and a great guy. Plus like Ernests says, he wants to find a girl who understands his lifestyle. But like I and we've all said it's not confirmed yet. I'm just happy Ernests is most likely enjoying himself. Maybe he needs that to get his game back where it needs to be.
P.s. Have you guys seen that guy Steve Burke's Facebook? He's legit. Its totally random though. x)

#1,983 ·
Well, I am an Ana fan. I like Ernests, I find him very hot and I am very sorry that he is suffering with his form right now. I expected big things from him nd I hope he gets it together, because he has a big game when on... However - about Ana's fans... Those happenings of years ago when he got caught well, you know with who, and got in jail, are still in some people's mind.

#1,985 ·
I just read something rather worrying on tumblr,via sportacentrs.

http://egulbis.tumblr.com/post/4307884831

http://sportacentrs.com/teniss/latvijas_sportisti/03042011-gulbis_partrauc_sadarbibu_ar_gumi_jaunais

As yet there are no official sources to confirm this,but sportacentrs reports suggest Ernests and Hernan have parted company by mutual consent,as Hernan has family problems back in Argentina:awww::sad::sad:

The article says Ernests and Darren will work together for the foreseeable future.

I must stress again that this is NOT confirmed by any official source close to Ernests or by Ernests himself. I'll wait for official confirmation. It is very worrying to read though,I am concerned for Hernan and am wondering how Ernests will adapt to these developments,should they be true.:(

Ilze:wavey: You had same thought as me to tell others here in Ernests forum today.

I just hope things will work out,and that Hernan's family issues arent as serious as to stop him coaching on Tour in the future. My heart goes out to him if he does have problems.

I wish Ernests all the best,if this arrangement is set to be made more permanent.

#1,986 ·
I had a feeling this is what happened, and its understandable. Hernan has a family, and a baby. He needs to be with his family. Darren, I think, will do a great job. And yes this isnt confirmed.

#1,987 ·
I refuse to believe any of this until more of it is actually confirmed. We already knew Cahill was going to be working with him for a few tournaments while Hernan is with family. I hope that the situation still stands and Hernan will be back soon! I hope that everything is alright with Hernan and his family! It worries me to hear that there may be something wrong!

I do like Cahill however I think him and Ernests would work better as a part time partnership instead of a full time coaching. I don't know. We will see what happens soon!I wonder if Cahill will address the situation anymore now that this news has come out.

#1,988 ·
Ernests needs a full time coach, he started to made huge progress under Hernan compare to the guy before who was mostly a fitness guy not a tennis coach.
So I wish Harnan a come back, he felt good with him. I doubt Cahill would be free to travel around since he is in charge of Adidas Tennis Formation.

Ernests did not need those kind of problems in that stage of his career. He needs stability and full confidence with his coach. We have to wait for Barcelone probably to see.

#1,997 ·

So Ernests went back to Vegas with Cahill for a couple days.

#1,998 · (Edited)
Hm, so he will work with Ernests again in Madrid? I'm wondering who is working with him in Monte Carlo if Hernan has not returned? This whole situation is a bit choppy & confusing but hopefully things will fall into place as the weeks go on.

#1,999 ·
Ugh, I know. If he's on his own, oh dear.

#2,005 ·
Ok just read that Sargis is part of team adidas. Hernan will be back, believe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.