Mens Tennis Forums banner

Matthew Ebden

127K views 1K replies 69 participants last post by  Transcender 
#1 ·
Great to see an Aussie victory last week when Matthew stopped the run of Jamie Baker. Athletic, fit and extremely personable I hope to see more great tennis from matthew heading into the Summer months

#719 ·
Another solid performance from Matt. I would have expected him to get a win over Levine on this surface. Keep it going Matt.

#723 ·
Progresses to the semis with a hard fought 76, 62 win over Brit Dan Evans. Came from a break down in the first set. Now faces Bobby Reynolds, which is a very winnable match for Ebden, especially on grass.

#726 ·
Great result from Matt, as expected against Reynolds. Go for broke in the final Matt, it will help that seeding in the qualies for Wimbi.

#729 ·
First Challenger final since 2010. Lost to Sugita in Kyoto. Hope he can make amends for the loss and win his first.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#731 ·
Leads 6-5 on serve in the 3rd set against Benjamin Becker, can he do it?
Com'n Matt...

Now has Becker 0-30, 15-30.

Wins 7-5 !!! Whoohoo.
Well done Matt

#735 ·
Matt continues the winning streak. Bemelmans will be tougher but as long as Matt stays fit he should have his measure. Keep it going Matt

#738 ·
I thought Bemelmans would be a tough one for Matt but thought Ebden would win. Still can do...
the news that he has a WC to Wimbledon is fantastic for him.
Well done Matt!

#740 ·
Ebden plays one good tournament this year and it happens to be where they reward the winner of that challenger a wildcard. Fairly lucky but a good time to turn around that form.

Wonder if he will sneak off to Eastbourne qualies now or that might be too much tennis, well he got to lose doubles first too so maybe not

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.