Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#431 ·
Fed taking a break from tennis, I'm sure Mikey is not happy. Bad karma i think... :angel:

#446 ·
:lol:

some seemed to think it was some kind of semi retirement plan coming from El Fedo, they wish ;)

getting ready for Madrid - Man City, Vamoos Madrileno's!

#447 ·
He's got to have some excuse for skiping Asia after all his ballyhooing and supporting the idea of the Asian swing on the players' council.

Also got a laugh from your boys continuing to think that Fed wants fast surfaces. How long have they been following tennis? :lol:

#449 ·
We are under another storm/tornado warning :unsure:

What is this nonsense?

Did I move to Kansas and no one told me?

The tornado watch is only til 7 pm but severe weather til about midnight *sigh* So I'm going to the movies and pretending none of it is happening :D Right now nothing is happening and shouldn't start til 5 pm (even though they have been forecasting t-storms since NOON)

#451 ·
Some times I think it was better in the olden days when we didn't have all these warnings. :p

I remember as a child hearing a tornado warning on the radio. "Watch for funnel clouds in the sky," it said. But, I heard "Watch for funny clowns in the sky." I did keep watching and finally asked my grandmother where the funny clowns were.

:sad:

:p

#452 ·
Lol star :) good story :)

I seriously am clueless wtf to do with this weater. All i know i learned from Wizard of Oz and Twister. I have no basement, no storm cellar :unsure: so i opt to be with a mall full of people who also have no clue insteaad of alone having no clue. Plus still nothing is happening...there has been 100% chance of storms since noon and i have not heard one rumble! At home i would keep refreshing the weather channel site all night lol, here i get to have a glass of wine and watch the. darkknight rises (

Reactions: IncrediBale
#453 ·
Really those tornados are so random it's hard to know what to do. You aren't going to have an F4 storm anyway. It's going to be a small one that touches down at random. Best place for you is the bathroom or a closet. But, you can't sit in a closet or a bathroom for hours on end.

#454 ·
Here is a video of a flash flood in Horseshoe Canyon. I've been here several times and have never seen a drop of water in the canyon. It's really out of the way, but people go there to see a beautiful panel of Barrier Canyon style painting on the rock wall about 1 or 2 miles up the canyon.

At least the canyon walls are relatively sloping and you can get to high ground easily unlike somewhere like Antelope Canyon where there have been tragedies.

#462 ·
Join the club. :p Also, I might be able to help you out soon!

:lol: I'm not sick. I was joking about getting hantavirus because of cleaning out dusty places where mice might have been.

:yeah:

Raquel will be there to help you soon. :D

Jess! I downloaded the new Ken Follett book :)
I only read virus :lol: I guess you could tell that. Didn't have much time so read the posts in a diagonal. :eek:

Mice? :bolt: where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.