Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Chat Thread: Part 2

32K views 338 replies 10 participants last post by  Mimi 
#1 ·
The first post is dedicated to Lalitha, the starter of the original chat thread and has been missing from MTF for a long time. Hopefully she has a very busy real life and enjoying every minutes.

#259 ·
I`ve passed two exams and my last exam will be on Wednesday. If I pass it, I will begin my holidays.

Bronislaw Komorowski captured 41 percent of the vote to win the first round of Poland’s presidential elections. As expected, the opposition leader Jarosław Kaczyński came in second, with 35 percent of the vote. Since no candidate crossed the 50 percent threshold needed for an outright victory, a second round of voting will be necessary. The vote will be held July 4.

I voted for Kaczynski and will do it again.

#260 ·
all the best for your examinations :angel::wavey:

then I hope Kaczynski won it for you:angel:

poor Roddick lost another tight match:sad::sad:

#262 ·
yeah, Lalitha :D

but sadly his 14 slams record was broken already:rolleyes::mad:

#266 ·
sorry Greg, but how long for his reign? Just a few years right? You gonna get a better president next time:hug::smooch:

by the way, finally I can have some free days, am going to Germany this Thursday for 10 days, see you :bigwave::yippee:

Reactions: Eden
#268 ·
:hearts:thanks Doris :D

I like your country a lot, i first went there more than 10 years ago along with many other countries, i thought i went to Heidiberg? and Munich.

this time i only went to Germany only, I visited Hamburg, Breman, Bamberg Rothenburg etc. I have to say I like Bamberg and Rotheburg the most as i always have a passion for beautiful houses with flowers on balcony :hearts:

I like Germany a lot as the people are very nice, the streets are never crowded with people like HK and they are clean:bigclap:

herewith some photos I took :lol:

Attachments

#269 ·
:hearts:thanks Doris :D

I like your country a lot, i first went there more than 10 years ago along with many other countries, i thought i went to Heidiberg? and Munich.
Hi Mimi :hug:

You mean Heidelberg (though I find the name Heidiberg really cute ;) ) I have been there once during my schooltime for a classtrip. We stayed 5 days and I always wanted to go back one day, but never managed to do so. I have never been to Munich so far. I once had a trip planned to Munich, but then got ill and couldn't go.

this time i only went to Germany only, I visited Hamburg, Breman, Bamberg Rothenburg etc.
You mean Bremen ;) Hamburg and Bremen are not that far from here, so I have been to these cities, but I have never been in Bamberg and Rothenburg.

I have to say I like Bamberg and Rotheburg the most as i always have a passion for beautiful houses with flowers on balcony :hearts:
That's indeed nice to look at :)

I like Germany a lot as the people are very nice, the streets are never crowded with people like HK and they are clean:bigclap:
Even Germanys biggest towns would probably look small compared to Hongkong. I live in a city with about 30 000 inhabitants, so I always feel like I'm in a different world when I go to a big town :lol: I like big cities to go shopping, to go to restaurants and to concerts, but I could never imagine to live in a big town.

herewith some photos I took :lol:
Are you the person in the 2nd picture? :)

#270 ·
hello Doris :D

I have to say I like small towns than big cities, Munich is nice but not as nice as Bamburg and Rotherburg, though life would be a bit boring for living there as i didn't see any shopping mall/cinemas? :p

yes, I am that person:p

oh god, I so wanted to stay in Germany for much longer time and not returning to hell = my office :bigcry:

since you have never been to Rotherburg, I am going to find a picture i took there for you to look at, a very beautiful place:worship::inlove:

#272 ·
Hi Mimi :hug:

Thanks for the picture of Rothenburg. Nice to see how you look like :)

You have probably just been in parts of Bamberg and Rothenburg were you couldn't see any cinemas or shopping malls.

You haven't been in Germany that long, so I can understand it that you wanted to stay and enjoy your visit here. It's always difficult to return to work after a vacation.

But you have your pictures and memories from your time in Germany, which should help you when you don't feel good at work and everything annoys you :)

Who knows? Maybe you will come back to Germany one day. There are still great parts of my country to visit :)

Have a nice weekend :hug:

#271 ·
:angel:

Attachments

#273 ·
:wavey: Pete Fans!

Thanks Mimi for the rep.

I am hardly around MTF these days. I haven't watched any tennis match since Wimbledon QF or SF, I can't even remember. I was in Canada most of the time during July with families and friends plus spent 2 days in Jasper. It's so lovely to breath in air that's really clean. Unfortunately, we can't go to see the glacier I wanted to this year as the National Park service closed the area for maintenance.

#275 ·
so happy to see you again Lee :D:wavey:

the airs in USA not as clean as Canada? Don't worry, you gonna see the glacier next year, i wanted to visit Yellow stone park some day, I have an old school mate who is living in Silicon? city:wavey:

#274 ·
:wavey:hello Doris :wavey::D

yeah, I think I have only been to very little parts of Bamberg and Rothenburg, Germany is really a very big country. We spent about 3-4 hours by bus every day :wavey:

the memories in Germany still lingers in my mind now, when I feel bad, I think about my trips to Germany and other places:p

yeah, may be I am going to re-visit Germany some day:wavey:

#276 ·
oh wow!!! so mimi was holidaying a lot hence missing here :) seems like you enjoyed and had a great time mimi...

I saw the first match of Rafa and i dont want to say anything.. huge debate about this and his performance in GM. But i'm also going to take one match at a time, just like Rafa ;)

#277 ·
:hug::smooch: Lalitha! So happy to see you here. Sadly the holidays were too short, I need another, may be next year:p

i don't think RAfa is going to win us open with this poor perforamnces:rolleyes:

#280 ·
I love Pete and RAfa:inlove:

#281 ·
Murray is out, i wish for a rafa vs Nole final coz whoever wins is ok for me:cool:

#283 ·
:scared: not that sure, Roger is still much powerful than Rafa on this surface, should they meet in final, i fear that roger is going to give some bagels for rafa to eat:bigcry:

Reactions: cobalt60
#285 ·
I wish Caroline is going to win the whole thing, she is so young and cute and I lover her:angel:

#290 ·
rafa has no chance to win now since NOle has one more day to rest:rolleyes:

#292 ·
Mission impossible completed. Now rafa has to win the year end championship:angel:

#294 ·
lucky and happy Lalitha :D

#302 ·
I am here :D

today, my happy days are over, as my boss will be flying back from Milan to office:mad:

Reactions: Lalitha
#305 ·
how are you two doing? Lalitha and Lee? :D

#307 ·
good to hear that :D. And your nole is playing well too :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.