Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Levine

92K views 726 replies 61 participants last post by  Transcender 
#1 ·
Jesse's another upcoming young American (19), I think he's got the most potential after Querrey. He's pretty much worked his way up the rankings through his own merit without any wildcards or such. He qualified for Newport last year and lost in a tight match to Bogdanovic and made the finals of Kalamazoo before having to give Young a walkover. This year, Jesse qualified for Delray beating:

Q1 d. Benedikt Dorsch 7-6(6) 6-4
QR d. Michael Lammer 7-5 6-0
MDE d. Lukasz Kubot 6-3 6-2
RR1 d. Kevin Kim 6-2 6-2 :eek:

Next up is Benjamin Becker, go Jesse. :yeah:

PS: He's headed to University of Florida this year for college tennis.

#703 ·
He got through the round, sadly due to Pella having to retire with a possibly serious injury, next up is Delpo, yikes, but if he's ever going to upset him, this is his best chance.

#705 ·
Levine has what I think is the biggest strapping on an arm I've ever seen, anyone know what's going on with his left arm?

#714 ·
Well in his last match last year, he retired with an abdominal strain, was having arm/elbow problems before that I think.

#719 ·
When the hell is Jesse going to comeback? He's been injured for a long time now. It seems like he will never come back. How bad is his injury? Career threatening? I hope not.

Please come back, Jesse. You're Top 100 material and our Davis Cup team needs you possibly.

#720 ·
Looks like Levine is back in action. He'll be making his long awaited comeback at a futures event in Houston, Texas this week and plays a seeded player in the first round. Levine has the talent to win a futures event easily. I can already seeing him doing well.

#727 · (Edited)
Yeah, I can confirm he's apparently her coach, as he's listed as such on the WTA site. Too bad, tough to call it a career so early.

To confirm even further Keys said on live TV that he's now her everyday coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.