Mens Tennis Forums banner

*******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

16K views 149 replies 31 participants last post by  SUKTUEN 
#1 ·
Time to put the disappointment of Wimbledon behind us, and focus on this years Hard court season. I am particularly looking forward to the Olympic Pics :bounce:

Allez Roger! :devil:

#50 ·
Doesnt have that fighting expression on his eyes anymore :(

Thanks for the pictures.

#53 ·
However pretty those pics are, I can only feel ONE thing -

Roger, you STUPID GIT!!! You Moron!!!
Handing over that #1 position on a silver lined silver plate. Be proud of yourself, you silly.
Raf must be *speechless* at this, and rightly so,

#62 ·
Why does he have all those AMS shields around his name, I don't think all the players have that many of them. I used to think that it corresponded to the # AMS tournaments a player had won but that's not it, or do all the players have it and I just haven't been paying enough attention.

#63 ·
Thanks for the photos ... heartbreaking though some of them are. Watching that first set reminded me of "vintage Federer" and I thought "great, I'll be asleep by 2am UK time, happy in the knowledge that I've seen an aggressive, attacking Fed". Then it all unravelled and I watched in horror as he more or less imploded and Simon took full advantage of it. I could hardly believe what I saw some of the time. He played like he didn't believe he could win a match, let alone a title. I finally hit the hay at 3.30 am .. but took some while to get off to sleep. Roger, stop doing this to me ... I'm getting old before my time!

#64 ·
That was pretty much how I felt. I woke up at 2:30 (I went to sleep around midnight), I woke up right on time for the warm up (ATP on the laptop, so I didn't even have to leave my bed, so I woke up slowly for Roger's warm up), at the end of the first set, I thought I'm going to be back asleep with a smile on my face at 3:20 AM, tops.

Eventually, I got to bed around 6 AM, and had to get up around 7:30.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.