Mens Tennis Forums banner

2011 Photo Thread

355K views 646 replies 72 participants last post by  michellej 
#1 ·
... and so, without further ado, the 2011 photo thread!

Marat arriving in Taiwan today for the Rise of Legends tournament.

via Facebook

See less See more
#525 ·
I was away for a while and just when I was happy to get back here, I see that most of the old guys, who used to make this place soooo nice, have left.

I am particularly referring to Monkeytattoo, who kept this place running, almost singlehandedly, for such a long time.

Although it's probably pretty obvious why people left, it's still unexpected to me, as I would have never thought it will end like this.

Pity!

#527 ·
I was away for a while and just when I was happy to get back here, I see that most of the old guys, who used to make this place soooo nice, have left.

I am particularly referring to Monkeytattoo, who kept this place running, almost singlehandedly, for such a long time.

Although it's probably pretty obvious why people left, it's still unexpected to me, as I would have never thought it will end like this.

Pity!
Yes, I'm not surprised either...I miss the old days of this forum too, although I joined (having lurked for a while) around 2005...those were the days!

#528 ·
i like it here . Dont worry people keep coming here. People come people go
Life is like that ? Can you say that all your childhood frends are still around?
Many fade away with living their lives .But one does rememeber tham . If by chance
one meets them its a blessing. Marat is moving on with his Life . We as loyal friends and fans will like remain to support his new endeavours. I am sure he values all of us past and present who were here , or am here now. He is most loyal . So dont be dismayed . Be happy plz

#550 ·
СМИ писали, что ты собрался покорять Эверест…

Ага, на "Porsche" со стразами в розовом костюме и с блондинкой.
:worship::p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.