31K views 5K replies 48 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: 'Drinking till we pass out' chat thread

I remember now. MIKEY! :mad: :smash:
:kiss:

cmurray said:
:mad: MIKEY!

Why didn't you put Nole in there???? Stan actually had chances to beat him yesterday.
I wouldnt have found a McNoleo avy, the thought never occured to me anyway

i stole this Rafa one from somewhere in this forum :D

#5 ·

i stole this Rafa one from somewhere in this forum :D
:ras: :lol:
Of course, I expect Rafa to lose because Nole is the new hardcourt king. Very happy to see him in the semis though :woohoo:
I'm THRILLED. Even if he loses to Nole, who looked awful in his QF but is bound to find his best form for Rafa. :mad:
Hello Guys :) Long time no see :D
Congrats on Rafa's win!! I'm really glad he won against Blake. He better to do it again against Novak, hopefully.

BTW I uploaded his match highlights. Hope you guys enjoy it. :wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2xmccoYi38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4yRSI8s4U
Hello and thank you!

I'll make sure to enjoy the highlights when I get back home. :D

#3 ·

What did I say? :smoke: Nobody ever takes the ducktard seriously around here. :mad: Send me some decent We're-sorry-we-doubted-you-ducktard suckup Easter candy otherwise I won't be here on Saturday and Rafa will lose to the hated Djoker again. :p :dance: :angel:
:worship:

What do you mean "again"? :lol: You make it sound like a regular occurance, when in fact it's only happened twice in their 8 matches, and once in the past 4 :cool:

Of course, I expect Rafa to lose because Nole is the new hardcourt king. Very happy to see him in the semis though :woohoo:

Hope you stick by your promise to cheer for Rafa :armed:

#58 ·

Hello Guys :) Long time no see :D
Congrats on Rafa's win!! I'm really glad he won against Blake. He better to do it again against Novak, hopefully.

BTW I uploaded his match highlights. Hope you guys enjoy it. :wavey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2xmccoYi38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4yRSI8s4U
Mia, long time. How are you. And thanks for the match highlights:hug:

:ras: :lol:

I'm THRILLED. Even if he loses to Nole, who looked awful in his QF but is bound to find his best form for Rafa. :mad:
I agree that Nole will come guns blazing against Rada:sad:

Does anyone else feel elated that Nadal won?

It seriously is insane how a sport result can alter your mood despite everything else going on in life, no?
I agree. It's quite a mood lifter but for me it lasts for a short while and then I am back to my melancholic self:lol:

Pfffft....it hasn't snowed here all winter and on the first day of spring, we see the first snow and it doesn't even have the decency to stay for a little while but it's melting snow. It looked beautiful falling down anyway.
I never saw snow too until I came to the US. Now I have had enough of it though it didn't snow much here this year. I like it only for the first time it falls in winter. After that I get tired.

:lol: I had forgotten about that
Claire who are you rooting for in Rafa-Djoke?

true..quite moment..but it's holiday time:lol:
Hey Betty:hug: Ya I realized that. No holiday for me:lol:

Edit: Hi Aimee

#6 ·

It seriously is insane how a sport result can alter your mood despite everything else going on in life, no?

#12 ·

:bounce: I love this win. :D
Hey guys. I need some help. :sad: Will one of you French-speaking posters help me translate an e-mail I need to send? I don't want to look like a fool and translate through babel fish because it doesn't do that great a job. I'll be FOREVER in your debt.
Sorry Cheryl, I'm nowhere near good enough to translate. :eek:
This is an historical win, guys! :worship:
:dance:
This was post 25,000

We missed it in all the excitment. Can't believe I let a Rafa match distract me from the important thraed business :(
:spit: At least you got the post.

#7 ·

Hey guys. I need some help. :sad: Will one of you French-speaking posters help me translate an e-mail I need to send? I don't want to look like a fool and translate through babel fish because it doesn't do that great a job. I'll be FOREVER in your debt.

#13 ·

sorry cheryl i can understand french but no traslate it:eek: also coz before i have to understand english:angel:

#16 ·

JM :hug:

#20 ·
#37 ·

Hey everyone:wavey: and Mikey:wavey::)

I am so busy this morning with the meetings. And I have to leave for lunch soon. I am not so confident against Djokovic but what the hell, Rafa did as well as I wanted him to. I would like to take a min to point out that my initial prediction was a semi here and I later changed it to final:)cool:) when I knew he would be facing Djoko:lol:

#38 ·

Pfffft....it hasn't snowed here all winter and on the first day of spring, we see the first snow and it doesn't even have the decency to stay for a little while but it's melting snow. It looked beautiful falling down anyway.

#44 ·

:lol:

#47 ·

Rogiman's jinx > Mikey's jinx.

So far. :unsure: :scared:
Claire's jinx in GM has worked well so far :dance:
Also, is it STILL snowing some places? :eek:
We had the strangest weather here today. It was raining heavily this morning, then got sunny in the afternoon. So I went to hit some tennis balls with my machine, and towards the end it starts raining....by the time I get to my car there are hailstones :eek:
for real? Well, it is not all it's cracked up to be, I'll tell you that. :(
Snow! :inlove:

JM, are you around? :p

#48 ·

:smoke:

Indian Wells: R. Nadal vs J. Blake
R. Nadal SETTLED 20000 47/50 (0.94) 18800

Indian Wells: N. Djokovic vs S. Wawrinka
N. Djokovic SETTLED 24152 13/100 (0.13) 3139

Indian Wells: R. Nadal vs. J-W. Tsonga
R. Nadal SETTLED 13681 5/7 (0.71) 9772

Indian Welss: L. Hewitt vs M. Youzhny
Lleyton Hewitt SETTLED 590 9/10 (0.90) 531

Indian Wells: M. Ancic vs J.C. Ferrero
Juan Carlos Ferrero SETTLED 4589 81/50 (1.62) 7434

#50 ·

:smoke:

Indian Wells: R. Nadal vs J. Blake
R. Nadal SETTLED 20000 47/50 (0.94) 18800

Indian Wells: N. Djokovic vs S. Wawrinka
N. Djokovic SETTLED 24152 13/100 (0.13) 3139

Indian Wells: R. Nadal vs. J-W. Tsonga
R. Nadal SETTLED 13681 5/7 (0.71) 9772

Indian Welss: L. Hewitt vs M. Youzhny
Lleyton Hewitt SETTLED 590 9/10 (0.90) 531

Indian Wells: M. Ancic vs J.C. Ferrero
Juan Carlos Ferrero SETTLED 4589 81/50 (1.62) 7434
Nice, Adam.
You're on a roll. :worship:

:wavey:

I had the same thought :eek:
Snow just seems like such a weird concept :eek:

It's so pretty though :hearts:
Oh sure. It's pretty when you don't get it for 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR. We literally have snow from November to March and sometimes April. By this time of year, I just can't stand it anymore. :sobbing:

#52 · (Edited)

I remember now. MIKEY! :mad: :smash:

Hi Betty! :smooch:
:lol: I was wondering how long it would take you guys to figure it out :lol: :hug:

No comment from me here :help: In 2007 my team (Paris) won the french rugby league while I was in the stade de france, we were down for the entire match but scored 2 tries in the last 10 minutes (the winning one was 2 minutes away from the end). I was on such a high, 80,000 people screaming etc...the only problem was that for the past two years the final of the rugby league was the saturday before the final of the FO, suffice to say the high didn't last very long :sobbing:

Claire's jinx in GM has worked well so far :dance:
:lol: I had forgotten about that

EDIT : I just saw people bumped the Roger thinks Rafa played great thread :lol:
People must have been lurking and read my post :smoke:

EDIT2 : :rolls: Suktuen posted in GM, brownie points for the one who guesses in which thread

#61 ·
#56 ·

true..quite moment..but it's holiday time:lol:

#59 ·

yes aime and TZ finally holiday,well at the end i have only a day off,monday,but better then nothing:p

#60 ·

yes aime and TZ finally well at the end i have only a day off,monday,but better then nothing:p
Betty, I read that you do social work in the MTF personal diary. What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.