Mens Tennis Forums banner

I'm The Opposite Of Chest

3K views 54 replies 16 participants last post by  Freak3yman84 
#1 ·
Bitches, bitches, look who's here:

Well, as much as you haters dislike it, I'm back.

This whole ban made me realize something.

MTF needs me. While I was gone there was almost 0 activity. No discussions, no real arguments, nothing.

Without your favorite/least favorite trolls, MTF sucks. It's sad, but it's true. MTF is the opposite of good without us.

MTF should be reordered to MFT, Made-For-Trolls.

My posting quality has decreased? Well I don't give a fly's fuck.

I'm annoying? DO I CARE?!

"Freak3ywhatever, stop trying so hard, you're never going to do well at ACC."
No.

Just stop. You think you generate any nice tennis-based conversations? I used to think so, but when I was gone you guys didn't do jack shit.

Embrace it, I'm back, MTF is back.

Really, who didn't think I was going to get banned? I have an ageist butthurt Mod watching my every move, it's bound to happen.

All of you suck equally and I'm here to revive you, I'm the savior, I'm the Messiah, I'm the legend.

Ignorant? Yes. But the so called GOAT Frauderer is, so why can't the MTF GOAT be?

Hian is gone, Filo is gone, I WAS gone, but I'm back. The second you force me out, you'll regret it. Just admit it.

And now for some poster to poster things I have to say:

Action Jackson: You just genuinely hate me, luckily the feeling is mutual.

mountaindewslave: You're my least favorite hater, you're really the worst at it.

Slasher: You are the bomb.

viruzzz: Your bipolarness is really throwing my off, do you hate me or not?

The Bulldog: You ignored me so I can say whatever, you're my least favorite Castle member. :banana: (And Ben you're on your way up :eek:)

156mphserve: Never managing you in FITD again.

safin-rules-no.1: Don't talk to me. It does nothing.

The rest of the haters: -.-

The rest of the lovers: :D

"Tantalizing Eleven"- Please go screw yourselfThe end. I'm back, that's it.

#Untouchable (That's to Deathless Mortal, that sig actually made me laugh)

See less See more
Reactions: viruzzz
#2 ·
Bitches, bitches, look who's here:

Well, as much as you haters dislike it, I'm back.

This whole ban made me realize something.

MTF needs me. While I was gone there was almost 0 activity. No discussions, no real arguments, nothing.

Without your favorite/least favorite trolls, MTF sucks. It's sad, but it's true. MTF is the opposite of good without us.

MTF should be reordered to MFT, Made-For-Trolls.

My posting quality has decreased? Well I don't give a fly's fuck.

I'm annoying? DO I CARE?!

"Freak3ywhatever, stop trying so hard, you're never going to do well at ACC."
No.

Just stop. You think you generate any nice tennis-based conversations? I used to think so, but when I was gone you guys didn't do jack shit.

Embrace it, I'm back, MTF is back.

Really, who didn't think I was going to get banned? I have an ageist butthurt Mod watching my every move, it's bound to happen.

All of you suck equally and I'm here to revive you, I'm the savior, I'm the Messiah, I'm the legend.

Ignorant? Yes. But the so called GOAT Frauderer is, so why can't the MTF GOAT be?

Hian is gone, Filo is gone, I WAS gone, but I'm back. The second you force me out, you'll regret it. Just admit it.

And now for some poster to poster things I have to say:

Action Jackson: You just genuinely hate me, luckily the feeling is mutual.

mountaindewslave: You're my least favorite hater, you're really the worst at it.

Slasher: You are the bomb.

viruzzz: Your bipolarness is really throwing my off, do you hate me or not?

The Bulldog: You ignored me so I can say whatever, you're my least favorite Castle member. :banana: (And Ben you're on your way up :eek:)

156mphserve: Never managing you in FITD again.

safin-rules-no.1: Don't talk to me. It does nothing.

The rest of the haters: -.-

The rest of the lovers: :D

"Tantalizing Eleven"- Please go screw yourselfThe end. I'm back, that's it.

Please no Filo V references :eek:

#12 ·
Yes Filo references, it's completely necessary.

#7 ·
It took about 5 minutes, hence its quality.

#15 ·
You didn't miss much.

#14 ·
Does it now change to #touchable*? Since you were now banned and all..

*Hopefully I didn't break any laws with this considering Freak is only 13. I meant it in no sexual way whatsoever.

#16 ·
Does it now change to #touchable*? Since you were now banned and all..

*Hopefully I didn't break any laws with this considering Freak is only 13. I meant in no sexual way whatsoever.
Reported for sexual disgustingness.

#22 ·
How long will it be until my next ban? Discuss.

#30 ·
I think you take this forum too seriously if you think I hate you.
Also, you should know how to handle a discussion, you're young and you'll learn how to discuss better, but no. I like you, I support you. I'm not bipolar, I just don't make a big deal of everytime I discuss with people, I do it a lot, even with my best friends.
You should do the same, don't take anything too serious over the internet.

You're young, pretty smart for a 14yo, you'll be pretty cool in the future. Just... try to relax a bit, don't open 10 threads per day.

#31 ·
Multiple threads per day sustain my ego surplus.

#32 ·
Yeah.......... No.
You have to relax a little, so people would expect your threads.
If you keep this rhythm you'd actually have to relax at some point, and your audience won't like that.

Like the Warlocq thread, the next update will be in january, or maybe at the end of december, to keep the legend alive.

Now give me a bro-fist.

#33 ·
Do I ever seem relaxed?

Warlocq threads must stay open monthly, I simply cannot wait that long Johnny.

As for the bro fist:

#37 ·
Honestly your ego boosting, nonsensical posts are only a ploy to make up for what you are missing in REAL LIFE. You are not happy with something in real life, so you need to use MTF as your outlet for other problems

;)

#38 ·
Don't act like a psychiatrist :eek: I'm an attention whore wherever I go, I'm not missing anything. You know nothing maan. #Leaveyoumug

#39 ·
this is probably correct and actually great analysis Kowchi :hug:

no, we did not miss you at all. General Messages is naturally a bit slow in the off season as there are no tournaments going on so very little to discuss. you can only guess who's going to win a few tournament or argue about who's had better careers so many times until it needs a break

you should take advice from what you noticed while gone, sometimes a little peace can be nice. I like things to discuss as much as anyone, but all your trolling and childish mentality creates are useless arguements, I mean for example that baseball vs. tennis thread was possible the worst I've ever seen on here

sorry to see you freakyman and like Kowchi pointed out, I hope you sort out the bad stuff that's going on at home or maybe mature out of as you age :hug:

#55 ·
And I believe if you were going for "back" you probably should have said opposite of front. It has less meanings thean chest
Not necessarily. You're such a mug that your draw simply won't be counted.

I actually thought of that, but it'd be way too simple.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.