Mens Tennis Forums banner

What is your least favorite ATP 500 event?

• Acapulco

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Basel

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Dubai

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Hamburg

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Memphis

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Tokyo

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Valencia

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Washington

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Other (Beijing or Rotterdam)

Votes: 4 4.4%

What Is Your Least Favorite ATP 500 Event?

3K views 48 replies 34 participants last post by  TigerTim 
#1 ·
Now that Hamburg has come around with it's mediocre field, I began to ponder what ATP 500 event that is my least favorite. Then I checked if anyone has asked this question before, and I couldn't find anything. So have at it, what is your least favorite ATP 500 event? Mine is Acapulco personally.

#37 ·
Washington is not a bad tournament. The grounds and facilities are really nice, and the crowd is large. There are never empty stands. The field isn't good this year because of the Olympics.

The crowd at Beijing is pathetic. The only reason DC will never have a great field is its position in the calendar. It seems that the majority of the good players in the world are European, and it's too soon for many players to come over to North America for such a long time.

#40 ·
Bump! Anyone want to change their minds now that Kneedull is vulturing Mugapulco? :wavey:

#42 ·
This thread was made in my peak. Since then I've gone absolute apeshit. I used to be a valued poster ya know? :wavey:

#44 ·
Beijing, the crowd is just horrible, even for a final it's not even 3/4 full, even with big names playing.

#46 ·
Basel...

If Belgrade was a 500 i would vote for it, coz i prefer fast courts overall.

I hate private tournaments.

Whenever they make Manacor Open 500 event i will hate it as much as those 2.

#47 ·
Beijing because it clashes with one of my favourite 500s, Tokyo, and vultures players from there. And two too big stadium courts make it even more pathetic.

#49 ·
Valencia is a disgusting event put on to give shitty grinders points in the indoor season, a vile invention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.