Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

416K views 1K replies 170 participants last post by  monkey247 
#1 ·
Word on the street is that she's an interior decorator

:angel:

This post has been deleted
#1,195 ·
Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Well, according to the thread title it's a GF he will have in 2010 - we did a little time travel...:p
:lol:

the pics were taken last week end in Miami and the girl is suppose to be Nastya Osipova, I have no idea of who she is
Doesn't look like her to me...

I'll bet he's enjoying his time off without having to think about tennis practice!

#1,196 ·
Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

the pics were taken last week end in Miami and the girl is suppose to be Nastya Osipova, I have no idea of who she is
She is his ex - they 'officially' broke up in August/September time no? If memory serves??

His hair is shorter than the election pics, which might imply they were not so recent :shrug: but then he does frequent Miami around Nov/Dec time innit. Also he has the ring back on that he wore last off season

He looks happy and relaxed though, which is always nice to see :)

#1,200 ·

Most likely they broke up back in march or earlier. ;)
Aye I know :) but after the marriage rumour during the summer something official was said no?

Hmmm...Does not look like her to me. Think he looks fab. Does look like as if he is wearing a ring on his left hand, though...:rolleyes:
Aye but thats not the same in Russia as in US/UK and most of western world. Russia is right hand no?

#1,204 ·

Hmmm...Does not look like her to me. Think he looks fab. Does look like as if he is wearing a ring on his left hand, though...:rolleyes:

Maybe he has a harem. There are 2 other women there....waiting ....waiting....LOL

Russians wear wedding rings on the right hand.............

#1,206 · (Edited)

Hmmm...is this the woman he was getting friendly with in Miami last April ???
http://www.944.com/nightsites/gallery/my-boyfriend-is-out-of-townj-at-vita/1184393/
could be...I think...either way - this one seems to have a brain....
http://www.cosmo.ru/in_focus/cosmostars/179280/

that cosmo article is from 2007 - in the pic in the article she looks most like the woman in the April 2009 photos with Marat in Miami - but less like the woman on the beach..OK - so I am sitting in my office, but I am not WORKING...it's NYE after all!
http://www.krsk.kp.ru/daily/24251/450094/

scroll down to another more recent pic - she looks more like the woman on the beach here i think...so if - go figure ! if the woman on the beach is the same as the woman in Miami with Marat in April, presumably either this is a holiday fling or they have been secretly meeting for the year!!:eek: how did the press miss THAT - and only the second ever set of pics with Marat frolicking on the beach with a babe to make it onto the net - wow - must be a serious affair!!;)...I've looked again and I'm not totally conviniced that the April 09 Miami blond is the same as the December 09 Miami blond..but then, ALL Marat's blonds are.....what is it...six degrees of separation...as in virtually identical .......

oh - HAPPY NEW YEAR, y'all:D

#1,208 ·

Well, this thread is off to a thrilling start. :lol:

I wonder if Marat can tell these blondes apart. :lol: But who cares. He looks happy - that's all that matters. ;)

Happy New Year everyone! :wavey:

#1,210 ·

Well, this thread is off to a thrilling start. :lol:

I wonder if Marat can tell these blondes apart. :lol: But who cares. He looks happy - that's all that matters. ;)

Happy New Year everyone! :wavey:

LOL - not only do I wonder IF he can tell them apart - but if he CARES whether he can tell them apart... just so long as he gets the name right at important moments...although I think at the kind of moment I mean the name of the blond is not uppermost in his mind...;) But, as you say, he looks happy so it's all good - maybe he's found 'the one' and is ready to 'make babies"??!!!:D no wonder he's not playing Hong Kong - evidently he has another kind of match in mind :devil:

Also - we may be getting into a truck-load of trouble for discussing his 'girlfriend' in the photo thread - unless we changed the thread title to "Because Love, Beauty, Bespoke Tailoring AND a NEW GIRLFRIEND will save the world...." ????:angel:

#1,211 · (Edited)

Inez, sorry, it's worse than tabloid LOL
The girl from april pic doesn't look like the one on the beach IMO... but this is at least debatable. As for Ekaterina from cosmo article WTH she has to do with Marat? There is no relation apart from being a blond. :p

#1,212 ·

Inez, sorry, it's worse than tabloid LOL
The girl from april pic doesn't look like the one on the beach IMO... but this is at least debatable. As for Ekaterina from cosmo article WTH she has to do with Marat? There is no relation apart from being a blond. :p
WHAT??? being blond isn't enough!!!??? lol - was just killing time on a quiet afternoon at work googling - just putting it out there - The cosmo Ektarina is the weaker of the available comparisons available - besides, she's a lawyer i think?(although Marat has been 'studying' law recently has he not?) anyhow, this one seems a bit old - but you are saying the Tv-presenter Ektarina from the KP.ru article (and she's in another kp article featuring that famous matchmaker ..) is definaitely NOT the blond on the beach/miami in april blond? I think there's a strong resemblence myself - and a media connection would be pretty true to form for our ever so predictable boy wouldn't you say? anyhow - the photos as presented are inconclusive - guess time will tell if she appears again when we can identify her more positively.....!!

#1,213 · (Edited)

what I'm saying is why do you even put this Ekaterina as a possible suspect? She has no relation to Marat at all. You can find thousands of blond russian girls with the same type of face as the girl with Marat on the beach. Why on earth you pick this one.

Edit. Sorry..I take my words back. I understand now wher her name came from

#1,217 ·

Inez - thanks for the photos and "detective work".. Surely the paps will give us the real story soon. ;) :lol:
LOL - I would not be too sure about THAT, as they are generally pretty useless - but this one may be serious - she is a high profile newsreader/lawyer in her home town - perfect for Marat's new, more serious image don't you think - and rather more Elena K than Nastya O

http://law.institute.sfu-kras.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=455

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYIM8p1drI

#1,227 ·
Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Beyond of his size it is because he is not very gallant Marat. He could make an effort to fit to his girlfriends tiny. I have practically never seen him holding the hand of one of his girlfriends.
gallantry is a kind of misogyny. :p Besides, I don't see what's wrong with Silvia keeping away from the spotlight or Marat not exposing his affection to the world. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.