Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#4,167 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I agree there's a fine line between the legal and illegal stuff.
You are so naive, just like me. :lol: :p

Lance is a psycho and after cancer he obviously didn't care what that could do to his health. :shrug: :eek: :p

HECK, YOU NATURE MAN!!!!!!!!! Yeah yeah I know you're a physicist but .... :ras: Explain me the influences of GMO, we don't know what that stuff does to a human body or nature in the long run, or do we? Just that Monsanto earns billions on that. As usual. :rolleyes:

#4,168 ·

I may be naive, BUT not like you :p

I don't know too much about GMO. I know that there literally thousands of new substances that come into circulation every year, GMO and mostly just "normal" new chemicals, generated in some laboratory by some smart guy. only some trivial standard tests are done. nobody knows what these things do really . I mean, who has time and money to see what these stuff does to humans over lets say 20 years?
In general, as a nature man, I think it seldom turns out too well if humans mess too much with nature. Now if you introduce new genes into the environment like antibiotic resistance genes in GMO, they might get transfered to other organism, creating for example new microbes that are resistant to multiple antibiotics, or getting transfered to us creating some problems etc…
Officially all these things are perfectly save, and Monsanto, Nestle and Co just want your best, so no reason to worry ;)

Go build yourself a snowman and stop to muse :)

#4,169 ·

On similar matters. I love chocolate, just saw a documentary recently, and virtually all chocolate is produced in connection with child labor. :(

#4,170 ·

On similar matters. I love chocolate, just saw a documentary recently, and virtually all chocolate is produced in connection with child labor. :(
Yeah I think I saw that too. :eek: Doesn't stop me from eating chocolate. :p
And what do you mean you're naive but not like me? :( :lol:

I'm not going to build a snowman but I better leave now! It was nice to see you around again, hope you & your gf are doing fine, you part-time physicist you! :p :wavey:

#4,176 ·

Does this really surprise you, Hilde? It's all about money these days, journalists are no exception. And sports is only business these days.

OK as no rich Swiss here has taken the bate I'll go back to work! :wavey:

#4,177 ·

Not the fact that they're all mainly focusing on the money is a surprise to me but the fact that many of them made a massive U-turn for all to see and yet, not a lot of people actually seem to notice it because your memory has to go back further than 5 seconds ago to spot the :bs:

#4,180 ·

Not the fact that they're all mainly focusing on the money is a surprise to me but the fact that many of them made a massive U-turn for all to see and yet, not a lot of people actually seem to notice it because your memory has to go back further than 5 seconds ago to spot the :bs:
Haahaa, you expect people to remember further than 5 seconds ago? :eek:

#4,183 ·

Peta! How are you doing? :hug: All the hatas are bashing our Enric here! :( :sad:
Hiii I'm good. I sought the opinion of my (very honest) linesman evaluator friend on the whole situation from last night and he can't understand what everyone is whinging about. So I know who's opinion I care about :D

Also he told me that if you want to really rile up Pascal Maria you have to ask him if he wants some Australian Champagne.. I dared him to call it out tonight as he's working in RLA but he declined :(

#4,181 ·

Well there's no surprise about yet another umpire helping a top player. I mean they let Nadal/Djokovic get away with their time wasting for years. The top guns are the money makers after all :sad:

#4,188 ·

^
It means I still haven't got a rich Swiss sponsor, Tom. ;) :eek:

And being naive, correct me if I'm wrong but ITF & ATP are not solely responsible for the drug testing any more, isn't WADA supposed to be the independent body so the cover-ups of the Agassi times couldn't happen? :scratch: I know I'm too naive.

#4,189 ·

Lolz... i'm kinda slow-witted..:eek:

when I look around my place it sure could use somebody that cleans on a regular basis :)

what you need a sponsor for?

#4,204 ·

Andreea, are you there?

What did you think of the dress on the red carpet of the Golden Globes this year?

To me, in the categore :facepalm:

Ugly dress, stupid pose.

The following actress probably would look stunning in a potato sack but I dislike those fish-tail dresses with a passion

+ I don't like salmon as a color for clothes.

I'm not fond of the color of this dress either, but the woman wearing it has such a stunning figure that she can get away with it IMO.

tbc...

#4,210 ·

Andreea, are you there?

What did you think of the dress on the red carpet of the Golden Globes this year?

To me, in the categore :facepalm:

Ugly dress, stupid pose.
Agreed. Plus, I think she did something to her face and that hairstyle is too matronly for a 37 yo.

The following actress probably would look stunning in a potato sack but I dislike those fish-tail dresses with a passion

+ I don't like salmon as a color for clothes.
One of my faves. I like the siren cut and the color on her too.
maybe the necklace is TOO sparkling, something more colored or luscious( pearls, MOP, coral) would have been better, imo.

I'm not fond of the color of this dress either, but the woman wearing it has such a stunning figure that she can get away with it IMO.
chartreuse :hearts:

The bias cut satin is extremely hard to pull off, she looks stunning but this is not a GG dress.

#4,205 ·

all so slim:bigcry:

#4,206 ·

Golden Globes dresses, part II.

This is just wrong. It's a bit Adams family, this.

But it's very rare that I find an assymetrical dress pretty.

I don't like this dress either, but mainly, the shoes are awful. Might as well wear boots.

I quite like this dress

tbc...

#4,213 ·

Golden Globes dresses, part II.

This is just wrong. It's a bit Adams family, this.

But it's very rare that I find an assymetrical dress pretty.
terrible

I don't like this dress either, but mainly, the shoes are awful. Might as well wear boots.
i like the dress. I dream of being slim again and wearing a dress like that :sobbing:

Agreed about the shoes

I quite like this dress
Nope, too Miss Venezuela pageant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.