Mens Tennis Forums banner

Happy Birthday viruzzz !

2K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  JayR 
#1 ·
Happy Birthday to one of the funniest posters on MTF ! :bdaycake: :aparty::yeah:

#3 ·
the bossssssssssss

happy birthday sweety

#8 ·
¡Feliz cumpleaños, Johnny!

Such a shame that I'm in the same section as you for PopCon :( I might as well retire :lol:

Have a great day, and keep rocking that guitar :rocker:

#9 ·
Feliz cumpleaños Johnny! :D

#14 ·
Happy birthday and beware because we're about to face each other in PopCon!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

#15 ·
When your name is Johnny, and you are a Sagittarius, well, you already have 2 good things going for you :p

Happy birthday, mang :yeah:

#20 ·
Oh wow.
I really have nothing but words of gratitude for you guys.

I had a really... complicated month and I didn't entered MTF in the late days, but I just read that someone notified me of this thread and I got really emotional here.
Thank you, heartly, thank you all.

I'm sorry to all of you guys, specially the ones I failed in answering your appeals, but that's a story for another day.

I can tell you all, i'm back, i'm back and I missed you people a lot, I missed the place like my virtualhome.
And reading this, even if it is a thread from a month ago, touched me deeply, even considering I didn't entered the site in a while.

Thank you again, you're all great people and I love to share moments with you. I'm back ;)

Guess I missed all the funny stuff here, including the PopCon (no idea who I played, but I read here I was going to play Ivelina and probably lose, so that means she can marry me now... doesn't it?). But I won't miss anything more.

I hope you all had a good christmas and I wish you a happy new year.

But as I said, i'm back, and now you can't escape my words and amazing tennis knowledge you all love and made you fell in love with me.

Again, every comment here is now in my heart, thank you all, and again, sorry for the inconvenience I gave you.

Love you. Heartly.

#21 ·
I can't believe I'm so late in seeing this. :facepalm: I wish you nothing but good things in the coming year Johnny. :hug: :hug:

This place isn't the same without you and I'm very happy to see you back here once again. :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.