Mens Tennis Forums banner

Chat thread

12K views 348 replies 14 participants last post by  Blue Heart24 
#1 ·
:awww:

#2 ·
Re: I'm worried about Ivan's future,many new things in his career,2007 Cheering Thread

http://www.jutarnji.hr/sport/tenis/clanak/art-2006,11,17,,50693.jl

Ivan will change his racquet-he'll play with Head,he wont play many tournaments because he wants to be healthy(he's a little bit scared after all these things that happened to him lately)....Jerry can you translate it?

#8 ·
Re: I'm worried about Ivan's future,many new things in his career,2007 Cheering Thread

some good news: Ivan also said he hopes to play in London in 2012 and says he will only be 33 then. I always saw Ljubo retiring early so thats good to hear.
Yeah,sure.It's great to hear that,but what do you think about playing not so much tournaments? Wright now,we don't know if that's a good decision.We'll see how the season will be going.This will help him to stay healthy without being sick or injured.Ivan will concentrate mainly on INDOOR EVENTS and that's good! We can expect many good things in 2007,even better then 2006!Ivan said he wants to win more titles,and he wants to use his indoor game more!Let's be positive! :yeah: Go Ivan!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.