Happy Birthday to Mieke! (Micca) :aparty::bounce::bdaycake:

#28 ·
:hug: happy birthday angel :hug:

#30 ·
Happy Birthday Mieke :hug: :hug: :bdaycake: :aparty:

Hope you have a very special day: :hug:

#31 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
That's soooo sweet! :D :kiss:

ThnQ for starting this thread, Douggie! :kiss:, thnQ for all the sweet reps guys :smooch: and thnQ for all the LOVELY and AMAZINGLY sweet e-cards! They really were sweet! I love ya'll so much :angel: :kiss:

Sorry I couldn't reply until now, but I was working yesterday and then Daphne came and then the others and we had fun till lik 12 o'clock :lol: :aparty: We had a BLAST! :p So the first thing I did when I woke up (and that's just now :yawn: ) I checked and saw what ýa'll send me :D

:hug: :smooch: :kiss: THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! :kiss: :smooch: :hug:
It really means a lot to me :yeah:

#38 ·
Micky... Very late on here but I already wished you a happy birthday yesterday :).. But here again,

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY meiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :aparty:

#39 ·
so micca now that it's legal have you kidnapped guille and ravashed him yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.