Mens Tennis Forums banner

Livescores (November 2012)

107K views 5K replies 55 participants last post by  Time2burn 
#1 ·
$$$$$$$$$$

#1,983 ·
Re: Livescores (October 2012)

UE factory this piece of shit Verdasco.

He always looks really stressed out too and acts like a victim. Like its someone else's fault he tries to go for a winner every fucking time he swings a racket.

Learn some goddamn tennis tactics and maybe hire a different coach that will actually teach you how to play tennis instead of playing squash against the wall of your house.

God knows you've been blessed with enough athletic talent and it isn't too late.

Just ridiculous how big of a choker and how mentally fragile this clown is.

#1,984 ·

I don't see Haas going down today folks.

Haas as of late has been chewing up and spitting out these new guns (although TIpsarevic is 28) that have arrived on the scene since his absence from relevance.

Tipsarevic has played 3 weeks in a row and the guys that have done that have faded some. Haas for me.

#1,993 ·

Dasco can still play some good tennis but he's a total mug when it comes to big points. Another bad bet.
no doubt about it. No one to blame but myself. I have been burned by this guy numerous times and I continue to fall into the trap.

its like my father told me:

really smart people learn from others mistakes

relatively smart people learn from their own mistakes

stupid fucking idiots keep making the same mistakes over and over again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.