Mens Tennis Forums banner

Shall we have a picture thread ? Just like the other forums???

57K views 527 replies 81 participants last post by  tennis2018 
#1 ·
I'll start...

Sorry guys can't find any off court pictures...

See less See more
#483 ·
It's a good thing Mardy's had a pretty good season ;)

#490 ·
Hi peeps!

I took a few pics of Mardy practising with Roddick at Queens on Monday and thought I'd share them here! :wavey:

I'm quite proud of the 1st one although it's accidental :lol:

And with the 3rd one I think he actually was looking at me cos everyone else was taking pictures of Roddick and there I was taking pictures of Mardy! :lol:

#500 ·
Miami:

He has great taste in women :yeah:
His wife is one of the hottest I've ever seen, and now he gets to hang out with these two effin hot cheerleaders in Miami? He's so lucky I wish I was him :lol:

#502 ·

Attachments

#507 ·
Moving to California, Mardy Fish looked the picture of health as Justin Gimelstob posted up against him on the basketball court at UCLA. It's jolly good to see Fish smiling in light of his impending absence from the Australian Open in January. Fish also tried his hands at a jump shot, and the two had their dads—Barry Gimelstob and Tom Fish, respectively—on hand for some father-son bonding.
http://www.tennis.com/lifestyle/201...licianos-run-robsons-gift/45745/#.UNfWWXc__4y

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.