Mens Tennis Forums banner

I watched the Bryans play last night!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  cobalt60 
#1 ·
I had the best tennis day yesterday! I went to a Challenger Tournament and the Bryan brothers vs. the Jensens exhibition match last night. I've only seen one pro tennis match before, so it was really amazing to see these guys play. At the Challenger Tourney I watched Amer Delic vs. Wesley Whitehouse. I remember seeing Delic play in a night match at the US Open a few years ago. He is quite the hottie! Whitehouse was hilarious, constantly screaming at himself and throwing his racket around. Delic won in two sets (he's the #1 seed here).

Before the Bryans' match, their dad Wayne came out on the court and got some volunteers from the crowd to go on court and play a game of toss and catch with rackets and tennis balls. He was a real character and seems like a great guy. He acted as the chair ump for the exhibition match. The Jensens were such a trip. Murphy was cutting up the whole time. The Bryans are just incredible to watch. And they are even more adorable in person.:swoon: On one of Mike's serves, one of the Jensens hit an errant shot into the crowd and I got the ball! After the match I got the Bryans to autograph it and took a picture with them. Here's a link to the pics I took at both matches:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/554140273PPNqNd

The Bryans are flying to Moscow today to get ready for Davis Cup next weekend. GO USA!

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool!!!! I didn't know they were doing this, that's really cool. and yes, Amer is a total hottie ;)

Glad you had fun and thanks for your pics :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.