Mens Tennis Forums banner

~*Molina Madness*~

65K views 479 replies 30 participants last post by  Eruwen 
#1 ·
Okay I thought I'd start this one! El Señor Molina is rather :hearts: Please share your pictures, thoughts anything about this lovely lovely man :D

Also, if you happen to think of another title for the thread, please tell me and I'll change it :)

Reactions: MariaV
#260 ·
Enric at the Ljubicic/Rochus match. I even included the blurry ones :lol: so we get to see all of the Enric actions :rolls:

Attachments

#261 ·
And the pics from the QF Davydenko/Kohlschreiber. I had to include the very blurry one, where he's pulling up his socks :rolls: :haha::eek:

in the first pics he's waiting for his match to start :D

Attachments

#262 ·
QF part 2 :)

Attachments

#266 ·
moo you are becoming a serious enric stalker lol lol lol
i:worship: :worship: :worship: you for your never ending stalking

#277 ·
I found this on a russian board, wtatour.ru, happily this was in English. It seems like a fragment from a guide or something like that :)

"Enric Molina

Enric was born in 1974 and lives in Barcelona, Spain with his wife Patricia Rius. He has a degree in Advertising and Communication from the La Salle University of Barcelona. He has worked as a copywriter, communications manager and skiing teacher before becoming a professional Chair Umpire.

Enric started working in officiating as a Line Umpire in the 1990 ATP Barcelona event. He passed the 1995 Level 2 School in Vilamoura, Portugal and the 1997 Level 3 School in London. He became a member of the Star Trek team and later, in 2002 became an ITF/Grand Slam Official.

Enric’s career highlights include umpiring the Men’s Singles Final at the US Open and the Davis Cup Final, both in 2005.

“My hobbies include all sorts of sports, gastronomy and travelling but above all spending time with my family, friends, my wife Patricia and our dog Aruba!”

girls, I think he can cook :D
I also found there some pics of my Mohamed :)
btw, the Dubai website says they are both there this week. I saw Mo at 2 matches, but not Enric. Maybe later in the week.

#278 ·
Awwww he is really not so much older than me :p Very sweet and I can totally picture him in an apron :rolls:

Ileana, you think maybe you can post some Mo photos you found there in his thread? :angel: Pretty please :banana: Thanks :hug:

#280 ·
not another patricia:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#282 ·
oh no, people are now starting to think of me when they see that name:sad: :sad: :sad: lol

#285 ·
OMG bread, what happens to Sally on H&A? She has been stabbed and in the hospital and Rocco was just about to turn the machine off when she started to move:eek: :eek: :eek: The drama the drama!!

Sorry I know this is nothing to do with Enric, but I need to know!!!

#287 ·
Sjoukje!! How many photos do you think Enric would like? I have 2 of him from my film camera plus the one of him and me together... if I need to get any more I don't think I can send them until over the Easter weekend and I'm getting worried about them reaching you in time... by the 20th is it?

I'm so annoyed with myself for not sorting it out earlier, but with all the problems with finding a house and packing I haven't thought about it!

#288 ·
Sjoukje!! How many photos do you think Enric would like? I have 2 of him from my film camera plus the one of him and me together... if I need to get any more I don't think I can send them until over the Easter weekend and I'm getting worried about them reaching you in time... by the 20th is it?

I'm so annoyed with myself for not sorting it out earlier, but with all the problems with finding a house and packing I haven't thought about it!
:lol: whatever you wish to send him :). Don't worry about reaching me in time...if you send it somewhere next week, priority mail, you know it goes fast :eek: Im always amazed at how fast things get from here to there :lol: and vv

#291 ·
I have news!!!!!!!! :banana:

Tonight I got a very excited and hyper phonecall from Barcelona :haha:

Sjoukje spoke to Enric and gave him his birthday cards from her and me :D:D (He wondered how we knew when his birthday was though :eek: :lol:

He loved that I'd sent a card from Australia and remembered me from the Australian Open :D (I also put in the photo of him and me + 2 photos I took of him umpiring a match).

Oooh and he also told her that he became a daddy about 10 days ago! :D:D:D :awww:
I'm so happy for him :banana:

(and I'm rather excited about the phonecall.. we were both kinda hysterical LMAO)

#292 ·
Aww papa Enric:angel: :angel: :angel: but that is one cute baby :D :D :D
Cool he remembered you Bread:) :) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.