Mens Tennis Forums banner

~*Molina Madness*~

65K views 479 replies 30 participants last post by  Eruwen 
#1 ·
Okay I thought I'd start this one! El Señor Molina is rather :hearts: Please share your pictures, thoughts anything about this lovely lovely man :D

Also, if you happen to think of another title for the thread, please tell me and I'll change it :)

Reactions: MariaV
#221 ·
Sjoooooooooukje!! You gave me the best trip to work this morning with your Enric messages :lol:

You lucky, lucky thing - and you actually got to see him clean shaven :eek: :yeah:

LMAO at the people around you :lol: The amount of fuss that we made when Enric was umpiring got us a lot of weird looks at AO too :p

I love your smiling photos :inlove: He looks so lovely in the suit :hearts:

#224 ·
He was so sweet! He's in Rotterdam all week. And he asked me if I was too and I said yes and he said ooh you're a good tennisfan:)

I also told him that Peta said hi. The chica from who was following you around at the AO... and he was ooooooooooooh I remember :D, she took a lot of pics. And I said well yeah a few 100 and he was :eek::eek: I want some copies then :D

it was really funny and he was so nice :hug: When I look at our pic, just look at his eyes, they sparkle :D

#225 ·
*faints*

O M F G!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't understand how much you made my day this morning with your messages :haha:

I actually imagined you must have told him that I was the one who got my photo taken with him in Australia..... but you actually said I was the one following him around???? :eek: and he noticed me doing that?? and remembered me? LMAO

Your picture is absolutely beautiful btw

*faints again*

#229 ·
*faints*

O M F G!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't understand how much you made my day this morning with your messages :haha:

I actually imagined you must have told him that I was the one who got my photo taken with him in Australia..... but you actually said I was the one following him around???? :eek: and he noticed me doing that?? and remembered me? LMAO

Your picture is absolutely beautiful btw

*faints again*
Well I wanted to give as much details as possible:lol: but he said, after I told him you were from Aus and following him around, ooh she took a lot of pics :)

so Peta, dear, you left an impression :aplot: :lol:

I love his smile on the pic with me. I look like hell :haha: but Enric makes up for it.

#227 ·
Awww :awww: But thanks for thinking of my Tijn :hug: Luckily Sjoukje got the job done (and more :eek: )

-----------------------------

Ok, also for all Enric's fans... it's his birthday on April 28th and we have an idea that maybe we could send cards to Sjoukje to give to him in Barcelona :)

If you are interested PM Sjoukje to get an address to send them to.

I had an idea that I would stick a copy of my photo with him inside my card so he knew who I was... but it now seems he already knows who I am :eek:

#228 ·
Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! lovely pic :hearts: He looks amazing in a suit!!!

*prays to all gods he comes to Moscow fo Davis Cup in April* He always brings us luck* :lol:

#230 ·
Oh thank you thank you thank you!!! lovely pic :hearts: He looks amazing in a suit!!!

*prays to all gods he comes to Moscow fo Davis Cup in April* He always brings us luck* :lol:
I have a few more, but we only got to see the match TB of the doubles, so it didnt last long :lol: I hope he's there tonight at the :tape: match or Pavel's match :)

#232 ·
He is. I told him I was the one cheering for him the night before when he turned around. And he said: aah yes, thank you :)

:lol:

btw, I got the idea to give Enric some pics and birthday card (or anything you like) when I go to Barcelona. His birthday is on the 28th, so that would be great. And he usually is there.

So those who want in, let me know :) it has to arrive at my home before April 20 :)

#235 ·
moooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they just made me feel 1000 times better.
I :worship: :worship: :worship: you for such wonderful, amazing pics!

#237 ·
:wavey: me :wavey: me :wavey:me I am in on Enrics birthday:)

#257 ·
He wasn't at the Clement match on court 1 on wednesday. He was at the doubles match between coetzee/wassen - nestor/knowles :) . But he was indeed looking very good in dark brown :D .

And he can speak Dutch :lol: He kept saying "Dankuwel" instead of "Thank you" When I first heard it I had to laugh, because I didn't expect it :rolls: .

#249 ·
I think he heard me :inlove: Enric was umpiring the Ljubi - Oli match. And ooooh he said: dank je wel, alstublieft, wilt u snel gaan zitten alstublieft :eek: (thank you, please, would you please sit down quickly) in PERFECT Dutch!

What a man! :lol: At one point Ivan mowed some watercups from a table and Enric turned around and asked the people in the front row if they were okay :) awwww...

I have some more pics, but will have to sort them. Stay tuned :lol:

#252 ·
Enriiiiiiiiiiiiiiic :hearts: the way he pulls up his socks :inlove: :rolls:

omg...he was talking Dutch again!!!:eek: Fantastic! Next time I see him I simply must compliment him on that! :yeah:

I'll post some pics tomorrow..Im so tired now :zzz:

:awww: I will miss Enric so much tomorrow....:awww: but at least he'll do one of the finals:) (if not he was lying to me when he said he would be here all week)

#253 ·
enric and his socks..............bless lol lol lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.