• Option 4

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Option 5

Votes: 7 21.2%

If you were a pro

4K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  HKz 
#1 ·
would you...

Option 1: Be like Safin/Nalbandian. Have several interests and pursue them but also have your tennis potential take a hit.

Opiton 2: Be like Federer and Nadal. Tennis is your passion and try to win everything that you enter.

Option: 3 It would depend on my rank

Option 4: It would depend on my health and age

Option 5: Other

#4 ·
I would try to win everthing and put my all into it. I wish I had that kind of talent to be a pro and in makes me mad to see those that do waste it

#5 ·
Option 6: Take advantage of my fame and bang all the girls I could.

#6 ·
I picked "other". First I wanted to write "be as Mirka, spot a very promising junior in the Olympic team and then enjoy watching tennis" :p but then I thought taking care of someone like Fed is too burdensome, being like Santoro is better-- get a decent ranking, go to all the interesting tournaments, lose in 2nd round and then, again, enjoy watching tennis :rocker2: :lol:

#8 ·
I picked "other". First I wanted to write "be as Mirka, spot a very promising junior in the Olympic team and then enjoy watching tennis" :p but then I thought taking care of someone like Fed is too burdensome, being like Santoro is better-- get a decent ranking, go to all the interesting tournaments, lose in 2nd round and then, again, enjoy watching tennis :rocker2: :lol:
:worship:

:rolls:

#14 ·
More opinions please

#15 ·
Option 1

#16 ·
lets pretend again

#17 ·
Pull some fine ass women :drool:

#19 ·
But you're already a pro... ;)

#21 · (Edited)
i picked other , Tennis has a short career but i would want to win every match and try be as good as i could be and work hard, but i would need to have something to fall back on. I would play until i lost the ability to compete at a level i became comfortable at, whether that would be 250,s Challenger or futures is irrelivent. to get so good to retire in your 30,s you have to start very young, basically be pushed into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.