Mens Tennis Forums banner

2007 MTF "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Champion is ezekiel

5K views 128 replies 63 participants last post by  marcRD 
#1 · (Edited)
It has come down to the Canadian Serbian steamroller ezekiel and the Chilean Word Life to see who the biggest arse clown on MTF is.

ezekiel is the 1 seed and favourite who has been demolishing the opposition easily throughout the tournament.

Word Life took out mtw TMS champion, Jaap and the very promising Fed_Fan 2007.

(1) ezekiel def Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) 45-15

#2 ·
Re: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest" Final Showdown starts 1200 GMT

Since the Fed fans and the Chileans will vote for Word Life and there is going to be some bloc voting.

ezekiel He is a paranoid arse clown who claims to be very protective of Nole as if he is his son, this is someone who he admits to have not met before. There is support for your player, then there is the level where it crosses the line into delusional fanboyism.

He'd say Nole was the best ever black, Jewish albino ever to play the game, plus going on about Ana Ivanovic being fat. I doubt if Ana offered it on a plate, he'd say no too fat.

#3 ·

my vote goes to ezekiel

BR is a bigger idiot but this guy takes arseclowning to another level

#4 ·

A really tough choice, but my vote goes to:

ezekiel :worship:
Zeke has the whole paranoia, conspiracy theories thing going on, everyone hates the Serbs etc. I may be wrong, but apparently he's not even a 100% Serb himself. :spit:

#6 ·

Ezekiel

#10 ·

Ezekiel.

BTW, what's this nonsense about 'all fedfans voted for Bad Religion'? :(

#11 ·

ezekiel

#18 ·

BadReligion, that ezekiel guy is not that bad, at least he is not a prick.
They are both pricks, but if ezekiel isn't that bad, then Karlovic has never hit an ace.

#32 ·

ezekiel

This will surely be the most convincing ACC triumph ever, no-one has got close to the tool. Nadal at RG and Federer at Wimbledon have struggled more than this.
safin-rules-no.1 had him on the ropes at one point, but that was the hardest he had it.

TGS should have given him more of a game :rolleyes:

#23 ·

ezekiel

Once again, an ACC final is a complete beatdown. MBF owned Xristos, mtw kicked the crap out of richie21, and now ezekiel

#24 ·

Ezekiel no doubt !!

Whoever tries to protect a player from the internet audience is seriously one heck of an Arse clown :worship:

I still feel mtw should have been in the final against him and not Bad Religion(that would have been a classic and not such a one sided final):mad: :mad: :mad:

#25 ·

dylan, panicked at the odds of 1.02 that were offered.

#29 ·

I suggest the ACC champion will be forced to have the "Arse Clown Champion" title under his username :)

Perhaps that would prevent eztroll from logging on...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.