Happy new year :wavey:

#2,078 ·
Re: Livescores (February 2013)

C'mon bookies

Make Alfry El-Ahnani [12632] beat Roger Federer [2]

why fucking not?

#2,079 ·

barcelona got bitch slapped kinda stupid subs by real to get your two best playmakers off they should of tried to win 4-0 or 5-0 and pepe is a idiot lucky not to get a card i should of bet after ac milan game fuk cant believe 4 got to bet

#2,084 ·

my last 5 bets that went to a decider last set tb i have lost which really sucks because u follow the match all the way for 2-3hrs and it crushes u rather lose in a quickie then a crushing close match especially when they choke a good lead or mps fuk i hate today fade me and u can win some bets

#2,086 ·

my last 5 bets that went to a decider last set tb i have lost which really sucks because u follow the match all the way for 2-3hrs and it crushes u rather lose in a quickie then a crushing close match especially when they choke a good lead or mps fuk i hate today fade me and u can win some bets
cannot take the heat?

don't play with fire

simple

whining and crying won't help

#2,088 ·

i really hate lisicki too i went big on erakovic because she is such a mental midget in finals and then she retires with a weak excuse bookies must of been happy i dont know much ppl who took her at those shitty odds knowing that she could implode anytime

#2,106 ·

Gulbis is such a moron...can't help from getting into it with the umpire when he's doing well and gives up a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.