Mens Tennis Forums banner

~*~ The art gallery ~*~

29K views 311 replies 37 participants last post by  Kournikovaism 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw some people make graphics sometimes, so I thought it would be nice to make a thread where we can show them off :p

Enjoy :yeah:

*note* These images are the results of a lot of hard work. I don't mind if you use my graphics for your personal enjoyment (can't speak for the others ;) ), but please don't take them and claim them as your own!

Reactions: Carlita
#225 ·
Susana. I don't know what to say! My 2 fave players together is so great

But can I ask you a favour? in the pic with the davis cup team, and JC has his chin on Tommy's shoulder. Can you please post that one unedited. As much as Tommy is trying to steal my man (and it looks like JC is interested too) I have fallen in love with that photo.

#228 ·
Thanks. I'll wait as long as you need me to. But I just love the photo, I can't believe I haven't seen it before.

#229 · (Edited)
I must have this pic you are referring to if you can wait 5 min ;) i'll see if i still have it on my pc

Edit: i found the pic

Attachments

#230 ·
aww thanks very much for that. I totally love that photo.

#232 ·
You are welcome guys i also like this photo very cute one our favourite armada seems to enjoy being 2gther :).
Btw: Hey people :wavey: Poirée and I are proud to announce you the launch of our Tennis Graphic blog! It's not only our blog but also yours!
For all the people that posted their nice creations in this thread please pm if you would like to show your work on the blog! Of course you'll have full credit for your work ;) If you have others creations not posted on the board that you would like to see posted on the blog u can send them to me via pm and i'll be glad to upload them . Thank you for your cooperation :D

#234 ·
First of all thanks Amelle for posting the photo the girls asked!!! The Chicos are indeed very cute together!!! :)

The blog is a very nice one sweetie!!! Thanks also for sharing it with us!!! :hug:

#235 ·
Oh thank you guys :kiss: glad u enjoy the blog :) Poirée is so talented i thought that it will be a shame to not show it to everybody :p

Keep sending me pm if you want to be the new artist featured in our blog :cool:

#237 ·
I'm Di:wavey: I've just looked at this thread for the 1st time, I love it. I want to say a very big thank you to all you chicas for your fantastic work. Sadly, I'm not good with photos, I'm dumb with them:eek: I can take them and attach thats it:eek:'WOW':worship::hug: Despite me being useless with photos I hope one day to be of some use here.

Reactions: Verd
#238 ·
Glad you enjoy the stuff it's very easy to attach photos u just have to manage attachment then u choose the photos u would like to upload and u click on upload and that's it ;)

#240 ·
You are welcome :) and if you need help you can send me a pm i'll be glad to help you out !

#241 ·
#245 ·
Glad u enjoy 'em more to follow soon :p
Btw: all the stuff by TGirl are made by me the others by the talented Poirée aka Nana :)

#252 ·
great one Nana :yeah:

#253 ·
tennis graphics updated!

#255 ·
ahhh oups didn't see it :eek:
thanks btw :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.