Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#159 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Still celebrating Wimbledon... :D

EDIT: Mikey, WTF happened to your Best Ball team(s)? :scratch:
i forgot to send yesterday and realized when i was in bed.... and to tired to get up and do it :bigcry:

frigging 6.13am tee off times

i was hoping none of you noticed

i'm ashamed

#154 ·

sad days for tennis...

#160 ·

:wavey: Terrible news for nadal, I hope he recoves quickly. My guess is that he values the Olympics too much and is devastated missing them.

#162 ·

the enormity of it just hit me :bigcry: :bigcry:

Do I remember well or Hilde said she wont post in a thread open by a Fedtard? :scratch: More bad news :crying2:

At least Wimbledon was (finally :rolleyes:) pushed back by a week. My guess is Silverstone and football championships are to thank blame but I'll take it :lol:

#167 ·

Fed winning the OG too, NID :zzz:
he has a big chance without rafa so let him have it too

sad news btw:awww:

#165 ·

In other news, this shows how much the world of Finance and Marcoeeconomis is derailed:

MICHELLE MEYER: The Drought Isn't A Big Deal For The US Economy
http://www.businessinsider.com/michelle-meyer-impact-of-drought-on-economy-2012-7#ixzz215Tagiq7

The article focuses on the impact of higher crop prices. The potential of a huge catastrophy does not enter the realm of possibilities. Not to mention the fact that we mismanage our resources turning corn to ethanol and diverting water to natural gas fracking. Hopefull we will get lucky and it will only be a limited episode but there are certain multi-year calamitous droughts that have covered this area in the past.

:help:

#169 ·

andy:rolls:

#181 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Mourning the Olympics... :(

Chris changed the title?!! :speakles:

Obvious abuse of authority. And then people say he's no Rafatard. And then people say he's no Fed hater. And then people say MTF is pro Fed. *sigh* :eek:

#195 ·

Chris changed the title?!! :speakles:
Just yanking your chain, JM ;)
:lol: :rocker2:

We watched Sting performing yesterday. That dude is absolutely awesome, I mean he's 61 and most people of 25 couldn't do half of what he does. What an artist! :worship:

Let's see tonight if Lenny Kravitz can be as good... I doubt it :eek:
Sounds like you're having a nice summer!

#184 ·

:sad: :p

We watched Sting performing yesterday. That dude is absolutely awesome, I mean he's 61 and most people of 25 couldn't do half of what he does. What an artist! :worship:

Let's see tonight if Lenny Kravitz can be as good... I doubt it :eek:

#190 ·

im always late if it comes to news, but i just knew he withdraws in the olympics???:sad::sad:
somebody please tell me this is just a joke!!!man this is sick to my stomach:sad::(
im so bummed!!!one of my fave nba players derrick rose is out,(good thing kobe is there;))and now rafa??im not gonna watch tennis until he's back!!!!ill be concentrating in basketball then,!!

oh poor rafa..he must be so bummed as well..im praying he will recover pretty soon, and a healthy/strong rafa will be back..:worship::worship:

#191 ·

Still very sad about Rafa
It is a new injury according to Toni
I was a bit cheerd up when I heard that Marc will be playing and Rafa's new Babolat limited edition bag
I want to buy a new babolat tennis bag
I wonder wether you can help me choose wether I should buy
This bag
His limited edition foundation bag
Or his regular beauty bag

#215 ·

:worship:
he is fascinated by his boxes

surprised he fitted in that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.