Mens Tennis Forums banner

Back on Tour......Chennai Open, 1 jan-7 jan

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  Choupi 
#1 ·
This is the 1st event of 2007 Fab will take part. I'm not expecting any wonderful performance, just a peaceful return to competition, on his way to the AO. Good luck Fab. :)

#27 ·
Sorry I couldn't come sooner. Actually, I have followed the beginning of the match on the livescores. And I have to say that I'm more than surprised with the score.

Fab had a double break against him in the 1st set, and he managed to break back once but couldn't stop Malisse from taking the set. He lost his serve straight at the beginning of the 2nd set. I had to leave the computer when Malisse was leading 6-4 2-0. No need to tell you that I was thinking that Fab was in a very bad position. So now that I discover he won that 2nd set, I can only think he fought til the end. The 6-0 might seem frightening, but I guess that it was the price to pay for fighting back the way he did, being injured. Well done Fab. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.