Mens Tennis Forums banner

AO R2: Raonic def. Roslol 7-6 6-2 6-3

3K views 34 replies 25 participants last post by  Sombrerero loco 
#1 ·
Raonic broke serve 5 times. Going to be dangerous for any top seed IMO. Too bad match wasn't televised. Rosol :bigwave: Always great to see him lose :yeah:

#4 ·
Congrats Lukas, played much better at this year's AO than last year...Muglos is shit; will lose to the first decent returner he plays...Will be great to see him trashed by Kohli or Fed:haha: Hope this trashing gets televised

#26 ·
This.

They didn't even give him a televised court, the GOAT was clearly offended and decided to leave this mug event.

#13 ·
When does Muglos ever break serve of Top 10 or 20 opposition? :haha: Fed won't be troubled by him at all and Kohli is a good returner so I doubt Muglos makes it to R4:haha:

#21 ·
I find it amusing that everyone seems to think that Raonic will cruise past Kohli. The German has been impressive so far in his matches this year while Milos has been pretty average IMO.

#22 ·
I don't, I tought it would be tough from the moment the draw came out. Tough or not, win or lose, Milos will still break him at least 3 times.

Btw, Kohlschreiber wasn't that great today, that 2nd set, Weintraub had a couple of chances to take it, and the 3rd was pretty close as well. Milos was probably better today than Kohlschreiber, though Milos wasn't televised so we won't know.

#31 ·
Kohli is a tough opponent. The match will be tight but Milos will prevail at the end judging by the fact that he's gaining confidence after each win.
As for Fed, who knows? one can always hope, considering the closeness of their previous meeting. Fed also has experience on his side.

#33 ·
People are saying he has a shot vs. Fed, but remember those were best of 3 matches in smaller tourney's, this is a best of 5 in a major, it's a whole nother beast, one that Fed owns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.