Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

283K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  acionescu 
#1 · (Edited)
#2,736 ·
Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

WOW Hilde! :hug: :hug: That must be so annoying. :eek:
But yeah there are weird things in the world.
I took the antihistamine (over-the-counter) for 11 days too but then my eyes became too dry so I decided to stop. :lol:
And seems that dermatolgists indeed deal with the skin allergies so I hope she can tell me at least something and make some kind of test or smth. :eek: I wouldn't have even known where to turn. :eek:

#2,737 ·

There are worse conditions to have, much worse. It's just annoying to be so sensitive to touch but since it's not life threatening and mostly quite invisible thanks to the medication, it's not that bad.

Yes indeed, dermatologists deal with skin allergies. It's your best option.

Just watched that Rafa video :awww: Dammit, I miss him on court. It sucks seeing tournament after tournament pass without him.

I saw the following slide live in MC:

If that long slide looks impressive on your screen, it looked much better live. I remember the entire public simply gasping at that.

#2,738 ·

Summer of 2008 :awww: :sobbing:

the perfect hair, the perfect outfit, the perfect summer :worship: :worship:

Sadly that Rafa doesnt exist anymore, it dissapeared in that long 2009 break, he has never been the same since :tears:

#2,739 ·

That was a magnificent edition of MC when everything was just right although this year's edition was quite perfect as well.

Hey, apparently, the shorts are going to be shorter in 2013. That's at least something to look forward to, right?

#2,740 ·

Not only MC but also Hamburg, RG( final :drool:), Queens, OG and Toronto( the perfect hair day :inlove:)

Not that keen on that Wimbledon because of the overhyped final :zzz: God, how I hated the rain that day, it would have been a quick three-setter :hearts: if not for the rain :(

#2,746 ·

hema:hug: i thought u lived in N.Y

Reactions: Mimi
#2,748 ·

Andy:D if we lived close i would come with u, no1 i know what go to DM concert:fiery:and i dont want go alone:(

#2,751 ·

Evi:hug:, i have an annoy tonsillitis in those days this is the reason im ard..coz im nto at work:p
also Francy likes go to school for now:D:p

CD2:hug:so u are loooking for new job?

#2,756 ·

CD2:hug:so u are loooking for new job?
hi betty! Absolutly!

Ohhh, California :hearts: What were you doing there? Vacation?
enjoying life as a rich bastard. I went hiking the john muir trail in yosemite np. Joshua tree np, and some hiking along the coast.
and, you know, just looking for ways to blow some cash :p :D

:eek: Do you mean that MTF is bad for the soul? :eek: :awww:
Naah, some good news for ya:
:kiss:

Btw here EVERY SINGLE month since May has had significantly less sunny hours and more rain than average according to our weather institute. :help: :rolleyes:x10000000000 Not gonna get into this global warming/climate change stuff though, beyond my comprehension anyway. :D :hatoff:
you tell me MTF is good? global warming is a hoax, just ask mitt romney and exxon mobile.

lets not talk about Federer :rolleyes:

#2,762 ·

Federer Fan here. Former Rafa-Disliker. First time in this forum.
I thought this place was a creepy forest where the Rafafans eat little children and play the cello.
Seems a little shiny, though. I like the cello.

Okay, why i'm here? Just to let you fans and mr Rafito a message.

For fans: i can't imagine what the hell you're living ATM, just shit. Damn! It's awesome how much I miss Rafito, I can't imagine your feelings about this. He'll be back. Every tennis fan wants him back.

Rafa: Tennis is f***n BULLSH*T without you, seriously, this place is f*cked up, even MTF, come back to the tour, we miss you and the ATP tour feels empty without you there, you heard me? COME FUCKING BACK, YOU PIECE OF S...

Sorry, sorry, a little agressive, let's try it again.

Mr. Rafito, you should come back to this beautiful tour we have. It's really difficult for us, tennis fans, to watch the entry lists and don't find you there.
I really hope you're doing well and having a good recover. Have a good 2013 season :)

PS: I like fishing too, we should do it someday! :D

#2,764 ·

Hi viruzzz! :wavey:

Good for Gulbis! The Paris 'Challenger' semis with Janowicz! :spit: But wanted to say last night already that Llodra's son is sooooo adorable! :hearts: :inlove:
And at least they have 2 Frenchies in the semis. :)
I saw a bit of Llodra vs Big Sam. :hug:s to Bibberz

#2,767 ·

i bandwagon jano with pleasure:D he gave me nice win on TT last year:sport:

anyway why gago is comeback and dont come here:bigcry: i always fangirl him too:awww:

;)

#2,770 ·

envy doesnt help to become rich,ask him to marry u instead:D

;):p

#2,772 ·

:rolls: im still waiting yr nude ones;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.