Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Mighty MM

140K views 1K replies 72 participants last post by  Tess2 
#1 ·
I would like to start a thread for a star on the rise Marinko Matosevic.

#692 ·
I luuuuvvvv the animations. Very apt.
Feeling for poor Marinko. Eventually cracks the big top 100 and then does not get into the next Grand Slam. :sad:
Hopefully his time will come with entry into the next two or three slams at least.
Keep the rage going Marinko. :worship:

#695 ·
Just asked Ash,it was the match point down,Mato crashed into the fence chasing a ball on mp.

and about Ash, he seems to come back to the tour, but just playing a few events, and he said "if i do well i may continue."

ehh, perhaps i shouldnt talk about Ash here, but since he was the team mate of Mato and both of them are all OZ, please dont mind =)

#705 ·
Really really good tie break record for this tournament, 6 sets, 5 tie breakers 5 wins, thats quite unusual!

#707 ·
Well ironically he lost to Dmitry Tursnov in the semi's 7-6 6-3, so his tie breaker run came to an end!

#715 · (Edited)
Back to back 3 setters - that's a hard day's work at the office - but with the right result.
Well played Marinko, keep riding your luck.
That rain break at 7-6, 0-6, 15-40 in the Jones match sure helped with his composure.:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.