Mens Tennis Forums banner

The vBet Chat Thread

7K views 60 replies 12 participants last post by  Litotes 
#1 ·
This is thread is devoted to chat anything about your daily vBets. You can share here how much credits you won/lost. Who you gambled on, and everything and anything related to vBookie and VBettings.

Here i start:

What happens to the stakes of a vBet, when the match gets cancelled?:confused:
I did this for Murray vs Raonic, at Toronto.

#3 ·
I think Tipsa actually could defeat Djokovic, i will give him 45% of chances

I don´t use Vbet

#5 ·
I expect more from Tipsarevic :eek:

#8 ·
you are asking the wrong person :)

I'll tell you.

There are markets for doubles but rarely usually for SF/F in Masters and GS. V-bettors on mtf show no interest in doubles matches and even when we have interesting encounters there are very few bets on them that's why v-bookie managers don't create markets for doubles.

#11 ·
Unfortunately, there are not real interest in doubles in MTF and in the tennis world

:eek:

#13 ·
There are people who follow doubles here, but the MTF is dominated by singles fans.
Holy shit I had no idea this entire forum existed. Like, ever.
cool that you came to know know... BTW, Snoo Foo, can you start some Doubles vBets? at least for seeded/ top teams. Let the odds be such that people will vBet in doubles too... thats my suggestion, but you can do in anyway.

#14 ·
WTF??? My vcash from Tipsy v Ferrer is not in yet :eek:

#18 ·
Yeah, I'll probably do that later today :)

#24 ·
No Shanghai matches to bet on yet, cause it starts today, unless you are finishing up this week 1st.

#28 ·
Ok, I was wondering how the interest works, say I put in the account the minimum you need to get interest 500vCash, so I will get 4% on that every 30 days right, but what if say a week later I put in 500 more does that start another 30 days and 4% for that 500, or is it 1,000 and I will get 8% on it in 30 days etc.?

#29 ·
no v-bookies available. everyone wants to bet but nobody wants to be a v-bookie. so this :( emoticon is very inappropriate.

Ok, I was wondering how the interest works, say I put in the account the minimum you need to get interest 500vCash, so I will get 4% on that every 30 days right, but what if say a week later I put in 500 more does that start another 30 days and 4% for that 500, or is it 1,000 and I will get 8% on it in 30 days etc.?
TBH I don't know but I do believe it is like with the real banks. the starting period is the day you initially put your money in the bank. I highly doubt the percentage will double if you put some more money into your account. I think 4% will be counted on the new amount of money+interest which you have gotten to the day. I will ask and if I get an answer I'll write here.

#31 ·
Sensitive? Only because I am pointing the truth? mtf users have a very strange understanding for "sensitiveness"
in the last year there have been 2 threads that v-bookies are wanted. why haven't you applied?
Contact Snowwy but only if you have a clean mtf record. If you have been banned don't bother.

#32 ·
I tried it, but I just couldn't do it. The odds, the time of different Matches in different time zones, it isn't easy if you aren't good in these areas plus it takes a lot of time to post all the Matches! I could do the pay outs easily, but that was all! I really do wish some people could be found that could handle the job because I miss vBetting. The betting is the easy part being the vBookie isn't easy, but people that just bet don't realize that because I didn't realize it until I tried to be a vBookie myself!

#33 ·
Is vBetting dead, the final big main tour event of the season and nothing to bet on?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.