Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

160K views 5K replies 29 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
So many posts, we went through that last one so fast :D

New chat thread :rocker:

#2,729 ·
In a cosy cafe in Chaves they have something that I invented. They used ti have hot chocolate, hot white chocolate, and baby hot chocolate which is hot chocolate with condensed milk in the.bottom. I was the first client ever to sit there and ask for a baby hot chocolate but instead of milk hot chocolate, with horas white chocolate and the condensed milk in the bottom. :rolls: The owner looked at me like this :eek: "are you sure? it might be too sweet!".

Now they offer it too on the menu. They are welcome :hug:

#2,732 ·
In a cosy cafe in Chaves they have something that I invented. They used ti have hot chocolate, hot white chocolate, and baby hot chocolate which is hot chocolate with condensed milk in the.bottom. I was the first client ever to sit there and ask for a baby hot chocolate but instead of milk hot chocolate, with horas white chocolate and the condensed milk in the bottom. :rolls: The owner looked at me like this :eek: "are you sure? it might be too sweet!".

Now they offer it too on the menu. They are welcome :hug:
Might :lol:

#2,750 ·
Happy belated Chinese New Year Lee :hearts:

Raquel is the queen of bad reps disguised as good reps...

#2,758 ·
I had 5 blank reps in my CP a week ago. I still remember that time when you blank repped me Raquel. I vignored you for a solid 5 minutes after that.

Lee where is my red packet?

#2,762 ·
We always do a special CNY banquet with red packets, a raffle and all that jazz that spans for two nights. Worked all weekend - think I died and resurrected on the following monday morning :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.