Mens Tennis Forums banner

We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

110K views 2K replies 87 participants last post by  Sileithel 
#1 · (Edited)
DENIAL, the land where none of your problems exist...

...because you ignore them.

Welcome, outlander! You have entered The Empire of DENIAL! I am Empress Teodora, co-ruler of this magnificent land.

The Empire of DENIAL is a land where only the most weary and troubled of souls end up, in a desperate act of self-preservation of one's sanity. Here... there are no problems. No hardships. No weaknesses. Only bilssful nothingness.

Here is where we pretend that Marat's knee and ankles and brain are fine. That he isn't running out of time. That he will win the next tournament for sure.

Here we pretend Bush isn't President of the USA, gas prices aren't rising, global warming is a myth and Tom Cruise never said he was going to eat Katie Holmes' placenta.

Basically, a perfect land.

If you wish to stay, you must obey our rules and customs. Empress Ulla will now aquaint you with them.

DENIAL be with thee!

See less See more
#127 ·
Re: DENIAL is hawt, y'all!

:eek: Well, so far Dima and Marat are doing just great in doubles, they didn't come back at 5/4 to 5/5 and then just lost in 7/5!!! There is no such thing when you experience DENIAL!!! :angel:

#129 · (Edited)

Alekutza said:
Marat and Dima just baggeled Sexxxy and Paes and now lead 3-0 :rolleyes: Isn't DENIAL the place you wanna be just about now??? ;)
Absolutely. I think I'll sleep in DENIAL tonight if you don't mind. I'll take my Safinalium and :zzz: bye :wavey:

#131 ·

well.....another succes in DENIAL the dazzling duo Marat & Dima just double-baggled thier opp :aparty:...well...I guess since they won, I'm off to the huge party their gonna throw in honor of DENIAL...I suppose I'll see you all over there :p

#132 ·

Alekutza said:
well.....another succes in DENIAL the dazzling duo Marat & Dima just double-baggled thier opp :aparty:...well...I guess since they won, I'm off to the huge party their gonna throw in honor of DENIAL...I suppose I'll see you all over there :p
Right on Alek!!! :rocker2: :music: :rocker: :spit: :drink: Good night Steph!! :wavey:

#133 ·

Wednesday Addams said:
:lol: Nick.

People, we have a flag! :D Here it is.

I pledge allegeance to the flag of The Empire of DENIAL and to the principles for which it stands, one fandom, under Marat, with Liberty and Justice for all.

:p
lovely flag. should everyone in this forum go about sporting it? :p

#137 ·

Noelle said:
Does the land of DENIAL guard its borders? Because I would willingly traverse minefields, barbed wire, and a moat full of RadekStepaneks (er, sharks?) in order to live in this land of milk and honey. :angel:
The land of DENIAL is a spiritual refuge where only the most desperate of souls end up. It is discovered in a...

*cues Zen-like music*

... revelation.

It's boundaries are those of acceptance and understanding.

If you accept this revelation as true and obey it's rules, you are most welcomed. :)
connectolove said:
Is Henman in Denial land as well?
I am not familiar with this "Denial land". ;) If you were refering to our Empire, know that the proper way of spelling the name is in "bold" and the color "Dark Orchid". I shall be lenient and allow you to edit your post, but remember that rules are rules. ;) :p

*ahem*
I have a statement to make:
Dear deminons, just because we are popular it doesn't mean we must let ourselves slip. Like shampoo brands.

DENIAL is not a shampoo brand.

#140 ·

BelgianWaffle said:
Hey y'all! :bigwave:

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm giving birth to yet another human being! Oh my god like I'm totally excited about it!
I did have to promise my mom not to drop it on its head this time, but like, whatever. :rolleyes:
Hugs for everybody!

Britney.

Ps. DENIAL rocks!
:lol: :haha:

Is she actually having another baby? :eek: :unsure:

#146 · (Edited)

It's DENIAL fact that poor Potito Starace (Oh heaven what a name...) will have any possible chance with Roger Federer!

No DENIAL fact: GO Roger!

DENIAL:Filippo has all the cards to beat Nadal!

:)

#147 ·

Does Safinalium come in different strengths, colours, and flavours, Oh Empresaria of DENIAL?

Most Honoured Beings please permit a humble wayfarer into this new land to ask an insignificant question which will indubitably assist in my recovery from the strange and worrying events that have been taking place recently.

#148 ·

angelfire said:
Does Safinalium come in different strengths, colours, and flavours, Oh Empresaria of DENIAL?

Most Honoured Beings please permit a humble wayfarer into this new land to ask an insignificant question which will indubitably assist in my recovery from the strange and worrying events that have been taking place recently.

funny that you should ask that. because I initially wanted to make SAFINALIUM a blue, diamond shaped tablet :aplot:

#149 ·

Oh, how I have craved all day to be in DENIAL...now that I am back from school, I can expirience DENIAL and I have just the thing to get the party started: Paulo just kicked Nalbandian's butt :woohoo: and of course I got to see the match at school, on my portable tv that has a special antena that allows me to have all the tennis showing channels in the world ;)...BRB, gonna call Paulo to congratulate him on his fabulous victory ;)

LONG LIVE EMPRESSES DORA AND ULLA AND THE LAND OF DENIAL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.