Mens Tennis Forums banner

Chat Thread - "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye" Thread

33K views 2K replies 22 participants last post by  ChinoRios4Ever 
#1 ·
I finally read the tanking article.

Obviously you don't want to see players have to play when truly injured.

But I've seen too many doubles matches where the guys are so obviously tanking, and it's quite annoying. The ATP needs to do something about it. Not sure if this is the best way, but unless you hit a player where it hurts - $$$$$ - then it will continue. :shrug:

Happens in singles too - guys get "hurt" all the time, and then you see them the next week as if nothing happened.

I think it really hurts the sport.

But that's my humble opinion.

VAMOS NICO!

#1,441 ·
Re: CHAT THREAD - Aiming For The Numero Uno Spot On Chicos Latinos :)

I don't follow golf much but even I was amazed with Tiger's putt :eek: :lol: It will be interesting to see who wins the tiebreak or whatever its called today.

VAMOOOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

#1,445 ·

When does my Portugal play again?
on Thursday I think

Germany scored !!! :yippee: (I'm not happy for me, actually I don't care about Germany but I'm happy for Tommy :eek:)

VAMOOS NICOO !!!

#1,447 ·

:yeah: for Germany! :)

Yes, we want Tommy to be happy. :yeah:

Thursday? Shoot...I'm going to a golf tournament that day.

VAMOS NICO!
Golf ????:zzz: :tape: :eek:

VAMOS NICO !!!

#1,449 ·

What a goal by Ballack. :worship: But the rest was :tape:...I'm happy right now but Portugal will destroy us on thursday. :p

Vamos Nicooo!!
At least Germany is qualified for QFs...

VAMOOOS NICOO !!

#1,451 ·

Yeay for Germany! :yeah:

And I like golf!!! :rolls: It's a great sport. Of course, not as great as tennis. ;)

Golf is much harder to play than tennis...well for me. :lol: Very frustrating sport. :(

VAMOS NICO!

#1,453 ·

Oh no Tommy!!!

I just read that my Portugal is going to play your Germany in the QFs. :sad:

That's not good.

I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry but I'll still have to go with Portugal. :eek: :tape: :lol:

VAMOS NICO!

#1,455 ·

Golf is not an sport! :zzz: :eek: :rolls:

I know Felipe I know, we really suck at this moment, we could barely scored those 2 goals against Belice who doesn't even have a proper stadium or doesn't know about professional football, not like these assh*les from my team that are just a disgrace :eek: :retard:

Tomorrow it's a very tough day for some of us at the Euro ... I'm not even going to say anything about those matches :tape: :rolls:

VAMOS NICO!!

#1,456 ·

I like golf because of Tiger, the rest is :zzz:

VAMOS NICO!!!!!

#1,457 ·
#1,458 ·
#1,463 ·

Bad luck for France...Ribery injured, a red card and penalty against them in the first half. They had no chance to advance into the QFs today. :shrug:

VAMOOOS NICO!!
I know :bigcry:

VAMOS NICO!!!

#1,464 ·

sorry but at least I got one of the results that I was waiting for :p

FORZA ITALIA!!!! :rocker2:

some pics of cute guys :p

it had to be an italian :rolls:

isn't this Romanian guy cute?!?!

VAMOS NICO!!

#1,467 ·

Alx I posted that pic of that Romanian guy because I found it on yahoo and I liked him, I didn't know and actually I didn't read that you were talking about another romania, who is also cute btw :p ... anyway thanks for the pics ;)

VAMOS NICO!!

#1,470 ·

Congrats to TommyB. :hug:

But such sadness that Portugal lost. :sad:

They really played poorly - and Germany just played a great game - they took control from the start.

At least Nuno scored a goal. The announcers we had were saying mean things about him :mad: before he scored - that he shouldn't play this game because he wasn't getting it done in the other games.

They interviewed him before the match - he speaks English well. :yeah: And Cristiano too.

VAMOS NICO!

#1,471 ·

don't worry Alx and I had to read my comment again 'cause I thought that maybe I wrote anything wrong :rolls:

Congrats Tommy for Germany in the semifinals :yeah: I'm sure he's still celebrating :drink:

And I feel sorry for Portugal, I really thought that they'd make it to the final but the team wasn't as great as the first two matches, Deco wasn't great today, Ronaldo neither and those 2 are key players for Portugal and NicoFan, don't pay attention to the announcers, most of the times they're just jelous :lol: Nuno was playing good today and even after leaving the field you could see that he was dying to make even more for the team ;)

VAMOOS NICOO!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.