Boredom? :p

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Harmless 
#1 · (Edited)
:p

#2 ·
Re: Post a picture of your Feder-bear

Oh yay, what a lovely idea! :bounce:

This one isn't very good, but it's all I've got atm:

Back in the days when he didn't have stress teethmarks all over his racquet :lol:

Reactions: lamnathalie
#5 ·

I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE. :bigcry:

I really want the online version, the one with the tag that doesn't have the "do your best" poem, but the Federfacts. It's kind of hard to find, though. :awww:

I did order my Federer T-shirt from Stick It Wear?! though (and it should be arriving this week), so at least I have that. :lol:

#7 ·

I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE. :bigcry:

I really want the online version, the one with the tag that doesn't have the "do your best" poem, but the Federfacts. It's kind of hard to find, though. :awww:

I did order my Federer T-shirt from Stick It Wear?! though (and it should be arriving this week), so at least I have that. :lol:
There are different tags? I didn't know that...

Nadine, will soon post the pics you asked for, gotta look for them first :lol:

#8 ·

Wow, Sophie, what gorgeous photos. Miles better than mine :lol:

Fedex is adorable :inlove: (just like his Daddy ;) ) I love the sweatshirt, too, is it cafepress?

#13 ·

Wow, Sophie, what gorgeous photos. Miles better than mine :lol:

Fedex is adorable :inlove: (just like his Daddy ;) ) I love the sweatshirt, too, is it cafepress?
thank you :hug: yours is so cute, I love his little puzzled expression :awww: :D

the sweatshirt is indeed cafepress (link). I love it, it's so cosy :D

Yvo those pics are beautiful :yeah: all the Federbears are so lovely :hearts: good genes is what it is :lol:

#17 · (Edited)

hah, deleted because I realise having a bit of silly, self-mocking, light-hearted fun to cope with stress isn't the smartest move on a forum full of vultures :lol:

Reactions: Mrs. B
#21 ·

Caelano, is that book good?
Call me Eve :)

And yeah, I thought it was. I got it for Christmas last year and finished it within a few days, it's a real page turner. There are some great anecdotes and quirky little stories from Roger's past, also some interesting behind-the-scenes insight, nice pictures, and a good input from those who know Roger/Roger himself i.e. quotes from interviews with Stauffer and whatnot. "Fantastic Federer" is good too, though I haven't finished that one just yet.

Hope that rambling is of some use :lol:

#19 ·

I was thinking of getting a Federbear, then I realized I'm 32 year old grown man. I am thinking of RF Nike tennis shoes, but they're very pricey!

#26 ·

I absolutely LOVE this thread. :worship:
Great idea to start it, Nadine, true fangirl energy here. :dance: :D

Yvo, that b&w photo is amazing, the composition, the angle, the cropping; I just love it. :hearts:
And the second one is funny, it's like a facepalm but with a racquet. Was that composition made after the 2nd Simon match? :p

I unfortunately don't have a Federbear yet :eek:, I didn't buy it when it was easy to get and now I just can't find it anywhere. :mad:
But people have been advised on what to get me for my birthday/New Year/Christmas/Valentine's Day/Winter Solstice/Whatever. No one seams to take the hint though, just stupid flowers all the time. :rolleyes: :lol:
:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.